Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 8.1 Aviation Edition X64 By ModMaker89

TheModMaker89

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
71.5 MB
Uploaded
68.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 1 years
QuZpkW.png

Windows 8.1 Aviation Edition X64 By ModMaker89

My third release on TeamOS!!! I know you guys enoyed my last two uploads and you may like this one too!
Note: TeamOS files are in the system however i forgot to copy shortcut to public desktop. They are in C:/TeamOS (Replace c: with another drive letter if you installed it somewhere else)
Qoq94R.gif

It is based on Windows8.1 embedded industry pro with new themes and flight deck and aircraft wallpapers. Any one interested in airplanes will love this
Just like windows 7 metro edition there is no Medicines, so you have to buy a license from microsoft or download an Medicines online, and as always remember to pay for the software you use and support the developers!
QoqQUe.gif

Windows 8.1 Aviation Edition requirements are the same as windows 8.1 requirements. Google windows 8.1 system requirements if you do not know. You need X64 PC to run this build!!!
QoqZGU.gif

QuZ4sr.md.png

QuZS2j.md.png

QuZseo.md.png

QuZ1nH.md.png

QuZFZV.md.png

QuZHdK.md.png

QuZIts.md.png

QoqU9q.gif

As with windows 7 metro, no Medicines or viruses are on the system.
QoqxfQ.gif

As always... it will be available on anonfiles!

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Try to customize latest windows like 10 or 11 but overall its good keep up the good work @TheModMaker89

TheModMaker89

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
71.5 MB
Uploaded
68.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 1 years
Try to customize latest windows like 10 or 11 but overall its good keep up the good work @TheModMaker89
I'm aiming for windows 11 next! It is just that my windows 10 mod didnt go so well so thats why i tried to avoid it

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I'm aiming for windows 11 next! It is just that my windows 10 mod didnt go so well so thats why i tried to avoid it

Well, Windows 11 is a bit like 10. It can be tricky too. Takes a bit of patients. We all would like to see what you can come up with those OS's. :nerd: