Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent WinPaletter 1.0.7.0 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

WinPaletter allows you to color Windows 10 and 11 accents without limits with an easy to use interface.

WinPaletter makes it easy to personalize your Windows PC; it gives you the ability to change almost every aspect of your desktop.
The interface is modern and contains color options for headings, accents, and more. Preview changes before committing to avoid conflicts in color schemes.

Accent colors are stored in the Windows registry; one is stored as an array and the others are stored individually in key values.
WinPaletter makes it as easy as possible to change the colors of Windows elements. You can also save your combination to a theme file.
You can have multiple theme files for different activities if you want to better suit the task at hand. WinPaletter will also help provide greater
contrast for visually impaired people.

WinPaletter is a great resource for changing the look of your Windows PC, and it's easy to use for any type of user.

Qfm8st.png

Read the Read-Me supplied

Language: English

File Size: 2.83 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows 11/10

QuJDZc.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    17 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 17 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a4e292e7a03a8e58c5f17720b46cb52db280cf24
  • Loadingā€¦

Gromexe

Downloaded
49.5 GB
Uploaded
202.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Cool! I hate that Windows 11 won't let me choose a certain color, I will try this! Thanks šŸ‘

RedDove

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)