Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent WinUtilities Professional 15.86(Repack & Portable)

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
253 (261)
Member for 7 years
image.php

Description:

WinUtilities Professional (Repack & Portable) is a set of WinUtilities Professional utilities for configuring a Windows system. Contains more than 20 tools for optimizing and tuning the performance of the operating system. Offers an easy-to-use interface that organizes all tasks into categories and provides graphical statistics where possible.

Features of the WinUtilities Professional application:
  • Defragment disks to improve performance​
  • Recovering deleted files on FAT and NTFS partitions​
  • Cleaning the disk of "garbage" and unnecessary files that slow down PC performance​
  • Scan the registry for invalid or outdated entries​
  • Managing the list of programs in Windows startup​
  • Removing all traces of your activity on the computer, cleaning the history on the Internet​
  • Dividing files of any type into several parts and combining them into one file​
  • Complete destruction of confidential files without the possibility of recovery​
  • Protect any files, including executable .EXE files with a security password​
  • RAM optimization​
  • Find and remove duplicate files​
  • Finding and Removing Incorrect Shortcuts​
  • Ability to check PC performance and manage running processes​
  • Manage installed programs and safely remove them​
  • Displaying detailed software information​
  • Backing up and restoring the system registry​
  • Finding data in the registry​
  • Built-in task scheduler to exit, hibernate/standby or turn off the PC at a specified time​
  • Direct access to standard Windows features from a single window​
  • Organize and manage Windows settings​
  • Scheduling System Cleanup Tasks at a Specified Time​
WinUtilities Professional repack features:
  1. Combined in one distribution package installation of the program or unpacking of the portable (PAF) version​
  2. Does not require registration (Medicines)​
  3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)​
  4. Picks up user settings files Settings.ini and tmp_winutil.ini, if they are located next to the installer​

System requirements:
Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10

screenshots:

install notes:

extract file and run installer select full or portable!

Virus scan:

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.5.2
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    16 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 16 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e9896b1051809df4bb559bc9482404cdd43ec74e
  • Loading…

Yardfish

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
533.2 GB
Uploaded
6.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for this utility I appreciate your sharing this with us...

erdelyady

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
119.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks, very helpful. Best regards.

DrChefPHD

Downloaded
98.2 GB
Uploaded
107.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I was wrong, this software is SAFE!

Edit: Putting the below in quotes because I no longer think it came from this software.

Alright, I'm not entirely sure what I'm look at or for, but I've spent the last couple hours tracking this thing and I think it leads back here but

I could be wrong -
Disclaimer out of the way, I'm pretty sure this package has a miner in it. Peer2Profit showed up randomly on my computer today and the only executable I am unable to view that I downloaded the day of creation is this winutilities package.

Also WinUltilities showed up the same time that the miner appeared and had the executable for Peer2Profit marked as "Trusted" and "Higher priority".
I don't know how to do logs or any shit like that so if you downloaded this package check C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Net Framework 3.5
https://imgur.com/a/2da6szX

TLDR;My Gibson Got Cryptojack'd and I think it came from here.

I also ran a virus scan (defender) and an ESET Online Scanner and pointed them both directly at this file and they both said it was fine.

Edit 2 : It absolutely did not come this this upload. I continued looking into this and tracking it and this upload is extremely safe. I apologize, however my reasoning seemed solid at the time. Feel free to check out now -

• Both the miner and WinUtilities appeared at the same time, I realize now this is because WinUtilities was doing it's job - it was hidden and running background processes.
  • I am still unsure of how the file appeared as "Trusted" with WinUtilies but I am thinking that is more Windows fault than this software now.
  • The creation method and time were, of course, incorrect.

Last edited:

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
253 (261)
Member for 7 years
Alright, I'm not entirely sure what I'm look at or for, but I've spent the last couple hours tracking this thing and I think it leads back here but

I could be wrong -
Disclaimer out of the way, I'm pretty sure this package has a miner in it. Peer2Profit showed up randomly on my computer today and the only executable I am unable to view that I downloaded the day of creation is this winutilities package.

Also WinUltilities showed up the same time that the miner appeared and had the executable for Peer2Profit marked as "Trusted" and "Higher priority".
I don't know how to do logs or any shit like that so if you downloaded this package check C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Net Framework 3.5
https://imgur.com/a/2da6szX

TLDR;My Gibson Got Cryptojack'd and I think it came from here.

I also ran a virus scan (defender) and an ESET Online Scanner and pointed them both directly at this file and they both said it was fine.
nothing on my pc, and I'm using the same software... perhaps you installed something else!

DrChefPHD

Downloaded
98.2 GB
Uploaded
107.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
nothing on my pc, and I'm using the same software... perhaps you installed something else!
It's actually looking that way, thank you for checking and I hope I didn't come off accusatory! To be fair I never thought it came from the uploader here, it was using a program to mask it's appearance and running in silent mode.
Also it's not exactly, a virus??? I don't know, I kinda hate this crypto shit!!

jeanmlfr

Downloaded
56.7 GB
Uploaded
497.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
:clap:thank you for this software and sharing

Anggu1