Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Wubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikell_1998

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
31.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi all so i just discover that There's a Linux Distro Called Wubuntu, its basically Windows 11 on Linux but, The sad thing is, it use a subscription to unlock things, i wanna have the premium iso. can anyone upload that???

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
...you help with the development of Windows Ubuntu and even receive all PowerToys package updates first. If you need it, you will also receive personalized support and be in direct contact with the development team.
Unless you actually need the latest PowerToys daily, or there's something else locked too which isn't mentioned, the Free edition is really all you need.

bogdanbiv

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
40.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Unless you actually need the latest PowerToys daily, or there's something else locked too which isn't mentioned, the Free edition is really all you need.
I'm a Linux user myself, but I'm curious -- so if anyone can share their experience in using any of these OSes, I'd be looking forward to read them.
How would the Windows experience be ported to any Linux kernel OSes -- Wine? What version?

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I'm a Linux user myself, but I'm curious -- so if anyone can share their experience in using any of these OSes, I'd be looking forward to read them.
How would the Windows experience be ported to any Linux kernel OSes -- Wine? What version?
Wubuntu is something suspicious actually as it's not even listed in DistroWatch. Reading the unanswered complaints at SourceForge it seems to not work as promised. Maybe a scam?
It's just Ubuntu 22.04 LTS themed to look like Windows and support Windows applications thanks to Wine.
You could just get a popular, well maintained, up-to-date Linux distro and install latest Wine on it - you won't have to reveal your credit card info to anyone.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Mikell_1998 hmmm when i use google then wubuntu is not there only ubuntu :)

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@Mikell_1998 hmmm when i use google then wubuntu is not there only ubuntu :)
:giggle:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
:giggle:
good Search my friend here the google only show ubuntu ...

bogdanbiv

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
40.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
You could just get a popular, well maintained, up-to-date Linux distro and install latest Wine on it - you won't have to reveal your credit card info to anyone.
As I imagined, it's interesting none the less. I'm quite interested in the experiences of people coming to Linux. Searching for Wubuntu on YT has led me to Wubuntu Review - Its the WORST of Windows and Linux in one! from Gosh-Its-Arch. This is so much fun! Looks like they duplicated the KMS experience too:
"Windows Ubuntu is not activated!"... "Enter a product key" and "Buy a license" - 35$ per unit

It looks like they put in some hours of work, but it still looks scammy AF.

Last edited:

testament

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
It's the same with LinuxFX, they unlock the full features with an activation key. It costs 35$. :p
Of course there is a free edition.

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Looks like this thread is turning into chit-chat... the thread starter has said nothing since he started the thread. So this thread is soon to be closed.

Mikell_1998

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
31.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Wubuntu is something suspicious actually as it's not even listed in DistroWatch. Reading the unanswered complaints at SourceForge it seems to not work as promised. Maybe a scam?
It's just Ubuntu 22.04 LTS themed to look like Windows and support Windows applications thanks to Wine.
that's cuz that distro is still new and not all people knew about it?

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
that's cuz that distro is still new and not all people knew about it?
User testament above mentioned "LinuxFX". Out of curiosity I checked. The webpages of both are nearly identical, the contact email is the same - it's the same author. Linuxfx is listed in DistroWatch, scoring 6.2/10. For sake of your sanity and safety, do read the reviews there.
It's not a viable distro as you can just get any popular distro and slap Wine and some Windows theming on it, for free. There's no need for "premium".

Status
Not open for further replies.