Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing Some help needed on IDM tweak assistant.

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello All,

I have seen the other tread on this topic, but did not understand the solution.
Code:
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/idm-medicine-not-effective-anymore.212031/

I use Internet Download Manager IDM and a tool called IDM tweak assistant, latest versions.

Sometimes IDM says is not registered.
So when I try to remove nag screen using Tweak assistant, it says no Nag screen found and it does nothing.
When I use the main option in IDM tweak assistant, it says IDM is not registered in 15 days and exits.

Fortunately I have a script that takes system restore on my Windows 11 PC everyday. So the current solution is to restore the system to an earlier date and IDM works fine again for a few days.
I am not sure if a permanent solution exists. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
I am parking it under this sub forum as I do not remember from where I downloaded both.

Thanks.

Jerry Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
69.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
You are not the only one with this issue.
The developer of IDM unfortunately for us has block all the known methods to bypass the registration of his program which is fair enough.
No one would like to offer a paid software and then all of us can use it for free (from the moment there is a medicine).
Even @WindowsAddict has stopped the support of IAS (IDM Activation Script)
I suggest to look for something else or better buy it, its almost 18$ for a lifetime license under 2 PCS

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you. There are a few things I would like to comment.

Yes 18USD is not a very big amount and I can easily afford it. In past I have also purchased a few apps.

What really disappoints me in the world of Software Apps is that if it does not work after paying for it, I feel cheated. Secondly when OS changes the app may stop working. Some of my apps that I had purchased when Windows 7 was mainstream now do not work on Windows 10 even in compatibility mode. Sometimes the seller is no longer interested to support you.

My country has very good consumer protection laws but if the vendor is from a different country then those laws do not help.

Thereā€™s no liability on either sides when you do not buy an app.

Secondly, I should have explored that other thread more carefully. Initially I did not understand what is ali.dbg as there were no references to it on that thread, but net search landed me at the correct github page. Hopefully it will work.

Jerry Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
69.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
@ki_2004
That's why almost all programs have at least 15 days of trial to test it and then deside if you want to pay it.
Windows 7 have stopped been supported even from microsoft thats why companies which develop softwares have stopped the suppost at win7 (at least not all of them).
If you have a problem with a software you have bought then reply to their website (support).................... they always help.

Just for your info there are freeware programs which does the work very well as IDM.
Have a look at FDM

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
I myself have never used IDM. I use jdownloader because it's free and works without a ton of hassle