Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent ⚡ PowerFull OS ⚡ [22621.1194] No TPM Required

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.3 GB
Uploaded
39.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Wow...I'm game to try all those extras. They look nice and lots that I have not tried yet. I appreciate the share and really look forward to playing with your work. Thank you.

sOrryfriend

Downloaded
268.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much team.

Kody@123

Downloaded
148.1 GB
Uploaded
148 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much so sharing wonderful os build :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Downloaded
259.8 GB
Uploaded
351.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I got stuck at the OOBE screen after filling in the information

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Sorry, but so far you are the only one
Did you make a bootable usb with rufus or what?

Arbab

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
it's because of the activation script-it stucks at activation- you need to switch from OOBE screen to that script window (ALT+TAB -hold ALT and then press TAB button) and just close it, windows will excute rest of the files and will boot up properly. after booting up you can easily activate your windows with scripts available in you desktop folders

Arbab

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i have tried a lot to fix this but i am unsuccessful; windows settings showing no themes but they are available in classic personalize menu

Screenshot-2023-02-14-074718.png

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
i have tried a lot to fix this but i am unsuccessful; windows settings showing no themes but they are available in classic personalize menu
Nothing touched at themes.
Probably with a next update from microsoft issues will solved.

Arbab

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nothing touched at themes.
Probably with a next update from microsoft issues will solved.
okay thanks, i am using your OS on my old laptop and it's working like a rocket...Thank YOU!

Last edited:

WinHunt1983

Downloaded
151.3 GB
Uploaded
770.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
after installing the system bootloop, blue screen, after disconnecting the lan cable, the system starts but it wants a name and password (I didn't give anything anywhere) Other user, name and password ... I expected more ... what now?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
after installing the system bootloop, blue screen, after disconnecting the lan cable, the system starts but it wants a name and password (I didn't give anything anywhere) Other user, name and password ... I expected more ... what now?
I don't know what you have done, you are the only one so far with this issue.
Just reinstall it and do a clean installation.
Is your HDD partitioned?
Is your HDD healthy?

gangsterjava

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
fine. thank you very much

WinHunt1983

Downloaded
151.3 GB
Uploaded
770.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I don't know what you have done, you are the only one so far with this issue.
Just reinstall it and do a clean installation.
Is your HDD partitioned?
Is your HDD healthy?
well, to put it in perspective, I have a set: AMD phenon 2 555 BE, 12GB Ram, MB Asus, GPU 9600GT... before installation I had a problem with windows 11 from FBconan, it froze randomly, so I downloaded yours and then fixed it as follows: he deleted and formatted the ssd (Adata su800 used for 2 years without bad sectors) and then installed your system, but when I left the cable connected to the Internet, when booting into Windows, a blue screen immediately started, after disconnecting the cable, it started, but it wants my name and password what I was wondering because he didn't want to enter it anywhere. The USB was in MBR format, where did it become missing?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
well, to put it in perspective, I have a set: AMD phenon 2 555 BE, 12GB Ram, MB Asus, GPU 9600GT... before installation I had a problem with windows 11 from FBconan, it froze randomly, so I downloaded yours and then fixed it as follows: he deleted and formatted the ssd (Adata su800 used for 2 years without bad sectors) and then installed your system, but when I left the cable connected to the Internet, when booting into Windows, a blue screen immediately started, after disconnecting the cable, it started, but it wants my name and password what I was wondering because he didn't want to enter it anywhere. The USB was in MBR format, where did it become missing?
Just install it again and leave the cable from the beginning don't disconnected

WinHunt1983

Downloaded
151.3 GB
Uploaded
770.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just install it again and leave the cable from the beginning don't disconnected
I've already tried it 5 times and the result is still the same, I'm sad because every time I downloaded and installed from Team Os Windows it always went, I don't understand what a mess Windows 11 is compared to win 7

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
I've already tried it 5 times and the result is still the same, I'm sad because every time I downloaded and installed from Team Os Windows it always went, I don't understand what a mess Windows 11 is compared to win 7
I did a little search and I think your CPU doesn't support windows 11 thats why you are having all that issues.
Better stay with a windows 10 build, LTSC will be the best choise if want my opinion.
Your CPU its not in the list

WinHunt1983

Downloaded
151.3 GB
Uploaded
770.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I did a little search and I think your CPU doesn't support windows 11 thats why you are having all that issues.
Better stay with a windows 10 build, LTSC will be the best choise if want my opinion.
Your CPU its not in the list
that's nice, I've found that too, but when I noticed, Windows 11 runs without problems even on AMD athlon 2 am2 without problems, I don't understand when 11 is supposed to support old HW as well... win10 many things don't work there like in win11 I was able to run things that 10 refused and I had to solve it via safemode...

velenson

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
176.5 GB
Uploaded
1,019.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Finally got it to work. I had issue while installing. I use Microsoft Surface 7 pro and initially, the setup was stuck at the activation. After cancelling the activation, the installation process was successful. (If you encounter this problem, I suggest that you close the command script and activate windows manually)
Upon completion I used the iobit driver updater, and I ended up with the blue screen of death. I was stuck in a boot loop and then decided to reinstall the windows and use the official drivers from Microsoft and finally got it to work. (I think enabling windows update is the best way to update drivers, i guess....?)

After successfully installing the build, I must say that I am impressed at how snappy the computer is. Thank you for the build.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Finally got it to work. I had issue while installing. I use Microsoft Surface 7 pro and initially, the setup was stuck at the activation. After cancelling the activation, the installation process was successful. (If you encounter this problem, I suggest that you close the command script and activate windows manually)
Upon completion I used the iobit driver updater, and I ended up with the blue screen of death. I was stuck in a boot loop and then decided to reinstall the windows and use the official drivers from Microsoft and finally got it to work. (I think enabling windows update is the best way to update drivers, i guess....?)

After successfully installing the build, I must say that I am impressed at how snappy the computer is. Thank you for the build.
I wonder how you manage to cancel the activation because you can't see the script it runs silent during installation, no window pops up for the activation.

Arbab

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
12.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I wonder how you manage to cancel the activation because you can't see the script it runs silent during installation, no window pops up for the activation.
yes, no pops ups but fortunately that script window runs exactly behind the OOBE screen, just pressed Alt+Tab to bring that script window to front and closed it:rock:... see reply #66