Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent ⚡ PowerFull OS ⚡ [22621.1194] No TPM Required

dragon9

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
54 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you very much will seed

Gates William

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
No password has setup, you are the only one with this issue.
Remove/delete the autounattend.xml from the iso and make a bootable usb again.
Its inside OEM folder at sysprep
Im also having this problem. I didnt have the option to set a user name it just installed then restarted and now its on the login screen asking for a user name and password

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Im also having this problem. I didnt have the option to set a user name it just installed then restarted and now its on the login screen asking for a user name and password
You already know what to do

Raghu58

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Installation time show this msg
We couldn't create a new partition or located an existing one. For more information see the setup log files.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Installation time show this msg
We couldn't create a new partition or located an existing one. For more information see the setup log files.
Probably your HDD is partitioned thats why

lycillia

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi. The OS had a problem on startup since there was no internet connection and some of the files in Medicines-Extra are either missing or corrupt.
Can you please send a folder containing all the files in it?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Hi. The OS had a problem on startup since there was no internet connection and some of the files in Medicines-Extra are either missing or corrupt.
You haven't downloaded
So what are you talking about?
Over 1500 members have downloaded and none had your issue.
Its an untouched build.

gtaaa0255

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for sharing but I have a problem with the windows mail application I do not have the notification when I have new mail ( in the taskbar) .

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
thank you for sharing but I have a problem with the windows mail application I do not have the notification when I have new mail ( in the taskbar) .
Enable notifications or check the settings for your email

lycillia

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
You haven't downloaded
So what are you talking about?
Over 1500 members have downloaded and none had your issue.
Its an untouched build.
No, I definitely downloaded it.
Here's the proofs:

I've reinstalled the OS but some files in Ankh Tech Toolbox were still corrupted.
Here's the screenshots of the problem:

Disregard the "missing files" part, I've forgotten that there was another folder called "ET-AIO" and it has the application I was looking for.
Also disregard the "The OS had a problem on startup" part, I thought it was related to the corrupted files but it was only for the Windows Activation as it turned out.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
No, I definitely downloaded it.
Here's the proofs:

I've reinstalled the OS but some files in Ankh Tech Toolbox were still corrupted.
Here's the screenshots of the problem:

Disregard the "missing files" part, I've forgotten that there was another folder called "ET-AIO" and it has the application I was looking for.
Also disregard the "The OS had a problem on startup" part, I thought it was related to the corrupted files but it was only for the Windows Activation as it turned out.
In our data base it shows that you haven't downloaded but anyway this is not the issue.
The files are corrupted at Ankh Tech because your AV or windows defender have blocked it.
Its false positive, programs like this one which changes things in your system and especially in registry could be found as virus.

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This OS is awesome. İ am using this OS right now.

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
888.9 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The compilation turned out to be perfect. Only a week after it was published I uploaded it and to this day I work with it most often. On top of that, it has a lot of extras, which is what drew me to it. (February 7, 2023) With 1480 downloads, it's clear to the naked eye that the people who downloaded it have no complaints. The negatives from you are received only because some people do not read the post with the said compilation. To write negatives, it means that I have already installed it and worked with it for at least a week.
This is from me and it is written with the best feelings.

gtaaa0255

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Enable notifications or check the settings for your email

yes the notifications are activated I receive the others and the application sends me the email notifications on other systems but not on this one...

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
The compilation turned out to be perfect. Only a week after it was published I uploaded it and to this day I work with it most often. On top of that, it has a lot of extras, which is what drew me to it. (February 7, 2023) With 1480 downloads, it's clear to the naked eye that the people who downloaded it have no complaints. The negatives from you are received only because some people do not read the post with the said compilation. To write negatives, it means that I have already installed it and worked with it for at least a week.
This is from me and it is written with the best feelings.
Thanks for your feedback :h: :h:
yes the notifications are activated I receive the others and the application sends me the email notifications on other systems but not on this one...
Notifications for which email?
Windows one?
I can't understand from the image because its not in english.

gtaaa0255

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks for your feedback :h: :h:

Notifications for which email?
Windows one?
I can't understand from the image because its not in english.

yes sorry it's in french it's the email application that I use. It is on windows store. Yes I do not receive notifications of new emails however it seems to me that all the options are ok

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
yes sorry it's in french it's the email application that I use. It is on windows store. Yes I do not receive notifications of new emails however it seems to me that all the options are ok
You are not providing enough details.
Sorry its from your side buddy try to "Google" it.

gtaaa0255

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
You are not providing enough details.
Sorry its from your side buddy try to "Google" it.

Thank you for your help I don't know what else to say; on a system like Windows 11 22h2 Ghost Specter I receive notifications for new emails in the notification center on this one with exactly the same configuration I don't receive anything it's very weird ... if you don't see what maybe it doesn't matter, thanks for the help :)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for your help I don't know what else to say; on a system like Windows 11 22h2 Ghost Specter I receive notifications for new emails in the notification center on this one with exactly the same configuration I don't receive anything it's very weird ... if you don't see what maybe it doesn't matter, thanks for the help :)
Have you checked which services are enabled the ones for notifications and emails for example?
Install Microsoft Edge (its the only one that has been removed) again in case you haven't and restart your pc.
Open a cmd and run this command sfc/scannow press enter and wait for the job to be done, when it finish restart your pc and see if your issue is solved.

gtaaa0255

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Have you checked which services are enabled the ones for notifications and emails for example?
Install Microsoft Edge (its the only one that has been removed) again in case you haven't and restart your pc.
Open a cmd and run this command sfc/scannow press enter and wait for the job to be done, when it finish restart your pc and see if your issue is solved.

ok i'll try that thanks i'll let you know