Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked A Question about Windows 11 data collection and TPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the process that Rufus is doing to an ISO file.

In the new version, you have the option to disable a lot of Microsoft stuff that we don't want as shown below

QoWXkM.jpg

I want to make the same changes to an ISO file but I want it to stay as an ISO file.
I'm using Ventoy to mount various Windows 11 languages and versions and I want to make these changes without making a bootable USB, only to the ISO.

Can someone help me do that?

Last edited:

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
To post an image, first upload your image to Lookimg @guandms
https://lookimg.com/
After you upload your image, Lookimg will show a list of download links. You may have to scroll down to see them.
You want the "BBCode" link from the "Full image" section.
Copy it and paste it into your post on TeamOS.

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
What changes are you trying to make, be more specific
You are using ventoy to mount windows and languages? and then what?

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What changes are you trying to make, be more specific
You are using ventoy to mount windows and languages? and then what?
I've re-uploaded the image from Rufus so you will get the full picture.

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
I've re-uploaded the image from Rufus so you will get the full picture.
The changes you want to make can't be done with ventoy.
You can do it only with rufus.
The other way is to mount the iso and use a program to make the changes and then make an iso with the changes you have made.

The other way I can think is to make the changes in autounattend.xml file

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,592.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

guandms, Jerry_Xristos

What if he use Rufus, make bootable USB without limitations and then use UltraISO /or similar/, and make "image.iso" from that USB?
Will that work on Ventoy?

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The changes you want to make can't be done with ventoy.
You can do it only with rufus.
The other way is to mount the iso and use a program to make the changes and then make an iso with the changes you have made.

The other way I can think is to make the changes in autounattend.xml file
I fully understand that these changes cannot be done in Ventoy.
If I use Rufus to make a bootable USB drive how can I make it a Bootable ISO file again?
Can you please explain or provide me with a walkthrough video?

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years

guandms, Jerry_Xristos

What if he use Rufus, make bootable USB without limitations and then use UltraISO /or similar/, and make "image.iso" from that USB?
Will that work on Ventoy?
Probably yes but I haven't tested buddy.
I fully understand that these changes cannot be done in Ventoy.
If I use Rufus to make a bootable USB drive how can I make it a Bootable ISO file again?
Can you please explain or provide me with a walkthrough video?
In this case do what @fantom said above just use ultraiso or power iso to make an image.iso
You can try also with DISM++ or WinToolkit 1.7.0.15 if you are familiar with these programs.

May I ask why you want to do this?
From the moment you have make a bootable usb what the reason of making an image.iso?
Its the same thing

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
May I ask why you want to do this?
From the moment you have make a bootable usb what the reason of making an image.iso?
Its the same thing
Because he can make an ISO ready with all the Rufus options (bypass TPM, local user account, etc) so then he can use said ISO with ventoy or other software... I guess...

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
Because he can make an ISO ready with all the Rufus options (bypass TPM, local user account, etc) and he probably wants those options enabled permanently in the iso so then he can use said ISO with ventoy or other software... I guess...
I have tested all those programs and I think he can do that, but he could know for sure only if he tries it.
I am guessing it will work

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Probably yes but I haven't tested buddy.

In this case do what @fantom said above just use ultraiso or power iso to make an image.iso
You can try also with DISM++ or WinToolkit 1.7.0.15 if you are familiar with these programs.
I tried going through some guides, and I was able to make an ISO file but not a bootable one :(

But I couldn't make it to boot :(

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
I have removed your outside links as its not allowed
When you make the bootable usb, just plug it in your computer and copy the files in a folder (give any name you want)
Then use Wintoolkit to make an iso

I am guessing you are using an untouched version of windows and not a custom one?

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,592.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

guandms

Check google for >> RMPrepUSB

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Perhaps winimage to go from usb to img file, then poweriso to go from img file to iso?

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
On a working Windows PC you can use oscdimg.exe command line to rebuild the ISO. The command is

oscdimg -LTEST -m -u2 -bootdata:2#p0,e,bU:\boot\etfsboot.com#pEF,e,bU:\efi\microsoft\boot\efisys.bin U:\ c:\NewISO.iso

Find ways to get oscdimg.exe standalone from the net. It's part of Windows ADK but standalone should be available somewhere.

Here
U:\ is the drive letter of pendrive
C:\NewISO.iso is the new bootable ISO file that will get created as output

Last edited:

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
348 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Okay I know what you mean same as the idea of other member lately

You mean you want to use Rufus to bypassed requirements and the result you want is an iso file not bootable usb

Yeah its possible by using power iso, ultra iso, dism++, wintoolkit or anyburn

Your idea is not tested but on my opinion it's 51% working but you can try it to prove the theory

Steps:
1. Use rufus make a bootable usb with windows 11 bypassed

2. Use a program I mentioned above for example power iso search a tutorial in YouTube how to re-create iso image file using extracted iso something like that

3. After the re-creation of iso from bootable usb files you can use it or test it in virtual machine or to your main pc

Megaraider

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
133.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
When you use Rufus options to disable Microsoft stuff, it will Medicines/overwrite some well known files.
Therefore it will be easier and 100% reliable if you replace these files on the original ISO file.

If you don't know what files are patched/overwritten by Rufus it's easy to spot them:
  • After selecting the options you want to disable on Rufus proceed and write to an USB pen.
  • Use UltraIso, or other tool, to mount the original ISO to a virtual disk.
  • Compare folders and files between the USB pen and the virtual disk (Use WinDiff or any other tool).
  • Take those files from the USB pen and overwrite them on the original ISO, then save it with another name (use e.g. UltraIso).
Now you can use the new ISO wit Ventoy!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
When you use Rufus options to disable Microsoft stuff, it will Medicines/overwrite some well known files.
Therefore it will be easier and 100% reliable if you replace these files on the original ISO file.

If you don't know what files are patched/overwritten by Rufus it's easy to spot them:
  • After selecting the options you want to disable on Rufus proceed and write to an USB pen.
  • Use UltraIso, or other tool, to mount the original ISO to a virtual disk.
  • Compare folders and files between the USB pen and the virtual disk (Use WinDiff or any other tool).
  • Take those files from the USB pen and overwrite them on the original ISO, then save it with another name (use e.g. UltraIso).
Now you can use the new ISO wit Ventoy!
Amen to that. There are 1000s of sites showing how to bypass all sort of win11 requirements and apply said changes to an ISO. Its not like Rufus does something magical :)

Anyway, solutions were given, and there are many ways. You can make an ISO out of the USB drive that Rufus will make, you can make a virtual USB drive and save it to an ISO file directly from Rufus, or you can apply the changes (and lots more) manually to the ISO itself. Honestly... I would ask why to bother since in a few weeks it will be an old ISO and you will need to reapply those changes to the new ISO but ok.. at least it was educational.

Thank you all for helping and the thread will close. If there is a need for a follow-up, pm a mod/admin to reopen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.