Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Activation Adobe Indesign Cc 2015

Thord.Spark66

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
First of all I have to say that you guys are doing an great job with getting this software cracked for everyone.
Well I've an problem that I don't seem to get this program running smoothly using this software:
Adobe Indesign Cc 2015 (v11.0) X86-x64 Rus-eng {by M0nkrus}-=team Os=-

I know I got it working before cracked and all using the methods in the txt files. But somehow my laptop got problems so I had to reinstall Indesign en Illustrator CC2015. I don't remember how I got it working before.

I followed exactly the two methods in de read.me file. The one with the offline activation + Medicines and the alternative one by chancing de amtlib.dll file. Both methods gets it activated. After I got it activated I ran the Adobe Update Management tool v.8.0 by Painter, downloading de offline updates and Medicines them with the tool.

So no problems with that, but after an couple of days I guess adobe manager does its back ground check if the license is valid. And thats where all the problems start. The program says hat I have to sign in or that the Application Manager don't work anymore.

So I tried to uninstall all the programs and doing the proces all over again, but now I tried block the inbound and outbound internet access of the Indesign.exe file for example. Also I tried the universal adobe patcher by Painter.Still I got the same problem after an while and it again asks me to sign in.

Its really frustrating that I got it working before without any trouble, but now I can't.

Hope fully anyone with this similar problem can help me? Or is there an method to stop all internet access inside the adobe products?

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11435 (11435)
Member for 8 years
Now you got it. Hopefully someone will be able to help you. Be patient.

Thord.Spark66

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I will try too hehe. Thanks for the advice tho.
In the mean time I will do some more research on how to solve my problem.

Harry Hole

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
you could try the hosts file edit just googled "adobe hosts file work around"
but again one of those things you have to be careful with and dont cause more probs than you already have :)

Thord.Spark66

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
you could try the hosts file edit just googled "adobe hosts file work around"
but again one of those things you have to be careful with and dont cause more probs than you already have :)
Well I already sort off did edit the host file with Check_Disable.cmd command provided within the Medicines files.

I could try to edit the file (maybe booting up in safe mode) more adding more links to it, but it doesn't look all that safe to me.
And it seems to me like an endless game of blocking and adding links, because I've seem the list on different forums.

What I think is the ideal solution is the AMT EMULATOR (amtemu.v0.9.2-painter). From what I understand from this program is that it all internet access blocks within the application.
Does anyone has experience with this program?
Btw I forgot to say that my Indesign is installed on my D:/ drive not like standard on my C:/ drive to safe some space.

Harry Hole

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Well I already sort off did edit the host file with Check_Disable.cmd command provided within the Medicines files.

I could try to edit the file (maybe booting up in safe mode) more adding more links to it, but it doesn't look all that safe to me.
And it seems to me like an endless game of blocking and adding links, because I've seem the list on different forums.

What I think is the ideal solution is the AMT EMULATOR (amtemu.v0.9.2-painter). From what I understand from this program is that it all internet access blocks within the application.
Does anyone has experience with this program?
Btw I forgot to say that my Indesign is installed on my D:/ drive not like standard on my C:/ drive to safe some space.
i have seen this app and easy to find via google you block a programs access to the net via the context menu..
OneClickFirewall