Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Activation Unlock Ipad Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyG

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
215.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi just wondering if its possible to Activation unlock an iPad Air 2013
Ive tried Checkra1n (two versions)and i get error code 31 using windows 11. Ive also tried in the past on an older windows laptop and still the same. Ive tried diffrent iPhone cables ect....
The only tutorials ive seen on how to unlock/jailbreak is using an ios macbook. Can this process actually be done with windows? I really want to get this unloacked so I can give it to my son

FaithGuidesMe

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello,

I have had the same problem with CheckRa1n on Windows, the only way was to go to a friend's house with MacOS El Capitan so it can work, although if you have a pc compatible with a MACOS Ported version in your system, there's plenty tutorials for that out there in the internet, I haven't gather this forum completely BUT there's potential.

Much love,
- Faith.

DannyG

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
215.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello,

I have had the same problem with CheckRa1n on Windows, the only way was to go to a friend's house with MacOS El Capitan so it can work, although if you have a pc compatible with a MACOS Ported version in your system, there's plenty tutorials for that out there in the internet, I haven't gather this forum completely BUT there's potential.

Much love,
- Faith.
Hi,
Can I run a MAC system on my windows laptop.. is it possible to have win and mac on the same ssd can i boot from one to another.. if so how lol

FaithGuidesMe

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hey there,

In your Google index search, I would like to use the word but some forum terms will not let me, please try to go to your search engine; (DuckDuckGo, Google, Yahoo, Bing) whichever is of your preference and put the name of the model of your computer, after that you apply; "How to Install Macintosh on my Windows computer" it is clear that for this you need a little patience because it is a lot of process and patience.

Much Love,
- Faith.

wangai2019

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
50 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi,
Can I run a MAC system on my windows laptop.. is it possible to have win and mac on the same ssd can i boot from one to another.. if so how lol
you need to
1) download niresh mac os hackintosh dmg file. you can choose any version of niresh mojave or el-capitan
2) download transmac for windows
3) extract the dmg file to a usb flash disk (8gb size and above)
4) boot the ipad from the flashdisk and install niresh mojave or elcapitan.

to install windows 10 to the ipad
1) download hiren winpe sergei strelec iso image
2) have a ready windows 1o image on flashdisk
3) download rufus latest version
4) write the hiren winpe sergei strelec image to flashdisk, make sure you select gpt partition and not mbr
5) boot the ipad using the flashdisk, select windows 10 pe
6) open disk utilities and run aomei parttion manager and format the ipad disk as ntfs, and parttion type as gpt
7) mount the windows 10 image in the flashdisk and run the install windows 7,8,10 utility and select the windows 10 image, setup and install to new partition on the ipad.
**** thats all, you have a working windows 10 on ipad

to have both running ios and windows running
1) download parallels desktop on macos
2) mount and install windows 10 image and you will have windows 10 running within macos

DannyG

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
215.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hey there,

In your Google index search, I would like to use the word but some forum terms will not let me, please try to go to your search engine; (DuckDuckGo, Google, Yahoo, Bing) whichever is of your preference and put the name of the model of your computer, after that you apply; "How to Install Macintosh on my Windows computer" it is clear that for this you need a little patience because it is a lot of process and patience.

Much Love,
- Faith.
Thanks for the heads up?

DannyG

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
215.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for all the info buddy and I do appreciate the help. At the moment I need to jailbreak my iPad as it's ativation lock. So I can't do anything to the IPad at the moment. I'm gonna try and get MAC os onto my windows laptop to see if I can jailbreak/ Activation Unlock the iPad. ?

I took the iPad to a electrical repair shop that repairs all sorts of things. The guy quoted me £60-£80 to do it..... But he said that involved going inside it and adding or replacing the chip inside... Wether that was BS I'm not sure. But I got the iPad of a late.friend of mine a few years ago. Sadly he died before he got around to removing the iPad from his iCloud.... So I'm kinda stuck. I've been trying for a while to jailbreak the thing... But to no avail. Kinda becoming my nemisis.... I know I will defeat the Activation Lock screen. So gonna try and put MAC os on my windows laptop and try it that way lol..... I will win!!!?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for all the info buddy and I do appreciate the help. At the moment I need to jailbreak my iPad as it's ativation lock. So I can't do anything to the IPad at the moment. I'm gonna try and get MAC os onto my windows laptop to see if I can jailbreak/ Activation Unlock the iPad. ?

I took the iPad to a electrical repair shop that repairs all sorts of things. The guy quoted me £60-£80 to do it..... But he said that involved going inside it and adding or replacing the chip inside... Wether that was BS I'm not sure. But I got the iPad of a late.friend of mine a few years ago. Sadly he died before he got around to removing the iPad from his iCloud.... So I'm kinda stuck. I've been trying for a while to jailbreak the thing... But to no avail. Kinda becoming my nemisis.... I know I will defeat the Activation Lock screen. So gonna try and put MAC os on my windows laptop and try it that way lol..... I will win!!!?
You have good answers here. Google and patience will help you. Otherwise take back to authorized repair shop. Good luck. Thread completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.