Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2022 23.0.1.68 RePack => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

Pa9CBJ.png

Program version: 2022 23.0.1.68
Official site: ADOBE
Interface language: Russian, English, others
Treatment: Not required (the installer has already been treated)

System requirements:

~ Minimum
  • Processor: Intel or AMD 64-bit processor, 2 GHz or faster, and SSE 4.2 or later
  • Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1909 or higher LTSC versions are not supported
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • Video Card: DirectX 12 GPU / 1.5 GB GPU VRAM
  • Resolution: 1280 x 800 at 100% (UI scaling}
  • Hard disk space: 4 GB of free hard disk space; additional free space is required for installation
  • Internet: Internet connection and registration are required for mandatory software activation, confirmation of subscription and access to online services
~ Recommended
  • Processor: Intel or AMD 64-bit processor, 2 GHz or faster, and SSE 4.2 or later
  • Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1909 or higher LTSC versions are not supported
  • RAM: 16 GB or more
  • Graphics Card: DirectX capable GPU with 12GB / 4GB of GPU VRAM or greater for 4k screens
  • Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater (with 100% UI scaling)
  • Hard disk space: 16 GB of free hard disk space; additional free space is required for installation. High-speed built-in solid state drive to install the application. Separate built-in media for scratch disks.
  • Internet: Internet connection and registration are required for mandatory software activation, confirmation of subscription and access to online services

Description:

Adobe Photoshop 2022 is a new version of the program for processing raster graphics. Many graphic formats are supported. Adobe Photoshop allows you to both create new images and edit them. Photoshop is used to create photorealistic images, to work with color scanned images, for retouching, color correction, collage, transformation of graphics, color separation, etc. Adobe Photoshop has all the methods of working with bit images, while it has the ability to work with layers and uses paths. The program, which can be downloaded for free, is the undisputed leader among professional graphic editors due to its widest possibilities, high efficiency and speed of work. Adobe Photoshop provides all the necessary tools for correction, editing,

New Features and Improvements:
  • Auto
    Select on Hover Selecting objects is an essential part of commonly used Photoshop workflows. In this release, the Object Selection tool has new features that let you automatically select a portion of an image on hover and click.
  • Sharing to
    Comment Stay creative and take a fresh look at submitting and receiving feedback on your projects — no longer needing to leave Photoshop. Basically! Now you can easily share your cloud-based Photoshop documents with colleagues and customers, and give and receive feedback with comments, contextual pinned notes, and annotations.
  • Improved interaction with Illustrator
    Improved interaction between your favorite applications, Illustrator and Photoshop, makes it easy to import Ai files with layers, vector shapes, paths and vector masks into Photoshop to continue editing and working with them.
  • New and improved Neural Filters
    Neural Filters, powered by Adobe Sensei, now includes updated and improved filters that open up new possibilities for creative ideas. Using the new Recommended and Beta Filters, you can add stunning effects to Photoshop.
  • Universal Text Editor
    Universal Text Editor replaces legacy word processors and provides advanced typographic features for a variety of languages and scripts, including Arabic, Hebrew, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. With the Universal Text Editor, all advanced typographic features will be automatically available and grouped into the Text Properties panel in Photoshop.
  • Modern Oil Paint Filter
    We've released a new version of the GPU-based Oil Paint filter for both macOS and Windows! This release provides support for new DirectX / Metal compatible GPUs and no longer uses the OpenCL subsystem on your computer.
  • Improvements to the Gradient tool
    With new interpolation capabilities, gradients will now look sharper, brighter, and better! In this release, you can try out the modern Gradient tool and interpolation techniques that provide extra control to create more beautiful, smoother gradients!
  • Highlight Item Cloud Service Highlight Item
    Cloud is primarily designed to deliver better results than the current Highlight Item feature.
  • Improved Export As
    With this release, the Export As command is even faster! You can export an animated GIF and compare it in parallel with the original file.
  • Support for new models of cameras and lenses

Assembly Features:
1. Installation in two clicks
2. The Creative Cloud application does not litter the system - the required minimum is left from it
3. All localizations in the bundle are selected during installation (de-DE, en-US, ru-RU, uk -UA preinstalled)
4. The original installer is used, problems with other products are excluded

To download and use Neural Filters, create an account , then enter it (Help - Login)

Command line parameters:
-S or -S1 - hide the unpacking progress window temporary files
-S2 - show a window with the progress of unpacking temporary files
-S or -S1 or -S2 - required parameter

/ XPATH = "PATH" - specify the installation location.
By default: C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Photoshop 2022

/ XVCR - install Visual C ++ Redistributable Package (required for the program to work)

Example: INSTALL.EXE -S / XPATH = "C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Photoshop 2022 "

**Note!!! During installation, on the first page of the installer, you will be prompted to install the adware.
Don't forget to uncheck the box.

Screenshots:

Pa9m7M.png

Pa96qv.png

Download

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing this.

aragoas

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you. Download Photoshop. Brasil

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,430 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
One of the best photo editing programs. i hope the girls will seed with me... Downloading :rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Nice girls i hope they will seed with me... Downloading :rock::rock::rock:
Jimmy, it is not a great chat-up line: "Come upstairs and see my torrent client". ;)

laajo

Downloaded
243.4 GB
Uploaded
156.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you sooo much for this gift

Bruno67

Downloaded
52.7 GB
Uploaded
136.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
As always great job. Seeding

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for share new update. Wonderful job.

scdawn

Downloaded
187.6 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You for the share. :rofl:

hakeem130

Downloaded
570.1 GB
Uploaded
19.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this one

B

BowdilBob

sintin068
Thank you for the gift. I'm pretty new to teamos, but not modded programs. Having downloaded several other Photoshop 2022 23.0.1.68 packages, I find the Neural Filters grayed out and Quick actions, accessed through the help menu, not working. Reasearch suggest I'm not the one experiencing this anomaly.
Are you able to shed an light if those features are working in this version?
Thanks

M

Mr. Zsky

sintin068
Thank you for the gift. I'm pretty new to teamos, but not modded programs. Having downloaded several other Photoshop 2022 23.0.1.68 packages, I find the Neural Filters grayed out and Quick actions, accessed through the help menu, not working. Reasearch suggest I'm not the one experiencing this anomaly.
Are you able to shed an light if those features are working in this version?
Thanks
you have to check yourself buddy

RedXII

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thx soo much
really appreciate it

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Downloaded
44.2 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Does the Neural Filters work?

Mohic4n

✅ Verified Member