Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked android internal memory recovery on PC help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikram62

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
hi;;;
i have LG android LG Stylus 3 cell phone.....i want to recover some key data of its internal memory......how it can be done plz help .
any SW or other easy method ?

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I don't know what you mean by "key data" but, if it is your own phone and you have the password to use it, then you should be able to use standard Android apps like its file manager and settings app to get at most things.
We do not help people to break the security on phones because we have no way of knowing if the phone in question is actually yours.

Before this request is denied, I'll give you a chance to explain what "key data" is and why the apps included with Android aren't good enough for you.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
@Charlie_Grimes By key data, he probably means data that are important to him, similar to when we say key witness in a case for example, or at least it sounds like it and not key as in decryption keys, unlock keys etc.

@ikram62 At TeamOS, even tho we have some mobile software we don't specialize in unlocks despite the fact that some people might know. I would advise going to the XDA or similar android/phone forums that specialize in such topics.

Since I don't think there are more things to add, I will close this thread and if there is a need for a follow-up, please contact a mod/admin to re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.