Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Apeaksoft Phone Mirror 1.1.6 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11533 (11533)
Member for 8 years
QeTEns.png

2e0do.png

Apeaksoft Phone Mirror is an easy-to-use screen mirroring software that can mirror both iPhone and Android devices to Windows computer in real time. When you want to display phone screen on a bigger screen, share phone screen with your family or colleague, etc., you can rely on this screen mirroring app to cast phone screen to PC in real time without delay. It provides flexible options to mirror your phone screen. For iPhone/iPad users, you need to make sure your iOS device and computer are connected to the same WiFi. For Android Users, you can mirror Android device to PC via WiFi or USB cable.

Mirror iPhone/Android phone to PC to display on a bigger screen.
Record iPhone/Android screen/audio on PC with high quality.
Establish connection between phone and computer with flexible options (WiFi/QR code/USB cable).
Compatible with the latest iOS/Android OS.

Record Phone Screen and Take Screenshots on PC
Tick IconOne click to record phone screen and audio on PC.
Tick IconTake screenshots of phone screen on PC directly.
Tick IconDirectly save screen recordings and screenshots on PC to release phone storage.
Tick IconEasy operation and no watermark.

Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

File size: 45 MB

2eYoK.png

QeTW2V.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    dfa8466d6082bed42b5bcfdf4ff74c0363380a5c
  • Loading…

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I tried this version and 1.1.12 and both keep popping up application error every 5 seconds after choosing android. Thanks, but it doesn't want to work.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I tried this version and 1.1.12 and both keep popping up application error every 5 seconds after choosing android. Thanks, but it doesn't want to work.
My opinion with my (knowledge) a phone is a phone it is a mobile not a PC so i would not complain and i would try to find something else to resolve my problem.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
My opinion with my (knowledge) a phone is a phone it is a mobile not a PC so i would not complain and i would try to find something else to resolve my problem.
But you do complain about a member making a report about his experience with software not working. Even though it's his right to complain have you ever thought he is NOT complaining, but rather he is letting the OP and everyone else know in case he is wrong to be corrected or in case he is right for others to know? In the future, I will advise you not to tell others what they can or can not do UNLESS they break Site rules, (which in this case, the member did not) or unless they ask. You can use the report function tho if you think that is the case.

Last edited:

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for sharing
ill try and keep on seeding

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
920.2 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Sharing this for the phone cops :D

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Well, I thought maybe a helpful reply might have followed, besides giving others an indication that perhaps it doesn't work. But I did find something else on Github (thank you... uh, wait), the file name is scrcpy-win64-v2.2. It is free and works.
Thank you Cyler for your consideration. I wasn't trying to be a snider.
Another point of note is although I had my "developer function" enabled, there was another part about "Debugging enabled" that I had to find to get the scrcpy working. It probably is the reason I could not get this program here to work. So if those who try it, look for the "Enable Debugging" and allow it. I found this out because a search of the specific error on the scrcpy program. I hope this helps people here.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Well, I thought maybe a helpful reply might have followed, besides giving others an indication that perhaps it doesn't work. But I did find something else on Github (thank you... uh, wait), the file name is scrcpy-win64-v2.2. It is free and works.
Thank you Cyler for your consideration. I wasn't trying to be a snider.
Another point of note is although I had my "developer function" enabled, there was another part about "Debugging enabled" that I had to find to get the scrcpy working. It probably is the reason I could not get this program here to work. So if those who try it, look for the "Enable Debugging" and allow it. I found this out because a search of the specific error on the scrcpy program. I hope this helps people here.
Never thought you were, and thank you so much for the info. I am sure others will find it useful.