Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked BlissOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello. Does anyone have experience in running BlissOS or any of the other Android to PC distros? I've had a quick look and it looks very interesting but I would value some input please? Thank you all for your time and attention.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, we've been using the Memu program and its mostly for video games . Very simple to use and configure to your needs.Check this thread and see if you like it.:)

or this one"

Last edited:

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have used these emulators thanks and they do work well. I am curious about running Android natively on a PC via BlissOS or Android x86. I have run BlissOS on a PC via a bootable USB and it worked well. Before I would install it on a hard drive I would like to take input and advice from those who have more experience than me. I am seeing the Android enviornment grow much more intersting than the Windows environment and in many ways, the Linux environment. The hardware requirements are low and the software available is amazing. Thank you for your reply, I apprecate it.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
This might help you

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have it running from bootable USB and it works well. Using Android with a mouse and keyboard is unusual but after a few minutes it makes sense. The os itself is well designed and seems to work well so far, apps install and run fast. I have installed exfat and ntfs drivers for Android and can view my secondary drive and it's contents and I installed an smb app to share them over the network. The installation procedure isn't hard but is a bit tricky and you'd want to disconnect your drives and leave only one if you were to install it to a hard drive, though this is a good idea for any installation to avoid any overwrite. I will root it and test the root only apps next. The folder structure and file / folder exploration is new to me, especially navigating with a mouse and keyboard but that can be learned with use. I find that the new icon / file / folder navigation is what is most confusing and frightening when you start working in a new OS. So far, it's not as immediatly accessable as some Linux distros like Mint but it's got a lot of promise and I am liking it. I'm not a big phone / tablet user so I've not used android to much depth but I'm impressed with the availability and variety of apps. Software like Adobe products and Microsoft Office run fine, which is easier than LInux too. Thank you all for the space and time to explore and learn.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
For anyone's information, I installed this on a drive and it went fine though I'd expect you'd want to check hardware compatability in advance. I am going to keep it as and alternative to MInt Linux for a while to try. It doesn't work great in a VM so if you want to try it, it is best on real hardware but as system requirements are low, you could use and old machine.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
270 (278)
Member for 7 years
@pleiadians can we complete this??

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sure, thanks. I'd say it's worth trying for those interested. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.