Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Bt Hubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi Folks

I wonder if I could please ask for help in the following

I am currently on Talk Talk Faster Fibre Broadband with my house approx 100Mtrs from the junction box

(New build house and comms approx 2 years ago)

The supplied TalktalkRouter was dreadful, I then was able to sucessfully use an old Sky SR102 Router with no issues, apart from intermittent dropping and slow speeds.

(I use mainly AC Band at home on most of my devices)

Foolishly, I then bought an AC band BT Home Hub 6 Smart Router from a guy on Ebay to replace my current set-up

Hence, I have since been eductaed and learned due to the enclosed BT Smart Home Hub 6 Firmware, it will only work on BT Networks

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of unlocking this firmware to enable me to use it on Talktalk

I know this can be done as there a few "unlocked" BT Home Hub Smart Routers for sale on ebay uk

Many thanks in advance

Glenn.

Biggary

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
24 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I agree mate, talktalk router is rubbish, Im with sky, their router is a lot better....

but back to your question, I have a friend who used this guide for using a homehub 6 on talktalk (even though the post is for plusnet lol)
tell me how you get on.....!!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I agree mate, talktalk router is rubbish, Im with sky, their router is a lot better....

but back to your question, I have a friend who used this guide for using a homehub 6 on talktalk (even though the post is for plusnet lol)
tell me how you get on.....!!

Buddy can you PM him with that as outside links are a no no... PM is ok always..

Biggary

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
24 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
ok mate. sorry