Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Can one trust Speccy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
659.8 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Hi guys!

My system is in constant flux. Just when I think I've finished upgrading something new pops up.

Well, here's the problem:

Speccy 1.32.740

Pixf6n.png

Speccy 1.32.774

Pix8kU.png

See the CPU tab? One after another... Repeatedly...

Here's what CoreTemp Rainmeter plugin says

So the question is obvious... Am I an idiot or what?

Thanks.

BTW, yes I know about memory speeds. I haven't tinkered with the XMP profiles yet...

P.S. @Cyler - help!

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@mkrleza sorry i do not use this software program ...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
It's probably false reading my friend. if it was 97c at idle, you would hear the fans screaming. That's your indication that the reading is false. That version of Speccy probably shows the max temp and not current temp... or it does a benchmark and then shows temp... who knows. If I may suggest, use HWMonitor and/or Ryzen master and remove that speccy thing. Few use it and even fewer trust it. It only adds confusion. Afterburner for in-game/program monitoring is also good.

Hope it helped.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
659.8 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
It's probably false reading my friend. if it was 97c at idle, you would hear the fans screaming. That's your indication that the reading is false. That version of Speccy probably shows the max temp and not current temp... or it does a benchmark and then shows temp... who knows. If I may suggest, use HWMonitor and/or Ryzen master and remove that speccy thing. Few use it and even fewer trust it. It only adds confusion. Afterburner for in-game/program monitoring is also good.

Hope it helped.
Thank you buddy! It's not just the CPU temps, both versions even read the CPU differently (even architecture)... :speechless:

Admins - I consider my question answered - you may mark as completed. Thank you!

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
By request of the author, closed & completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.