Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Cannot download torrent from this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanman1

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello so I cannot seem to get any torrent to download from this website but I tried downloading a Linux torrent from another website and that seemed to download! I am so confused! Here are some snapshots of the problem and the Windows 10 OS.
2d6e39f974eaee5ad7f45ee4516b2757feb24644.png
adf71e06d507ea1241df583330d918dad3df61c9.png

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
WHAT torrent you trying to download.. Give us the Thread URL please

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
I see you did manage to download torrents here -
It would appear you got a non working torrent. From the image, it looks like VMWare Workstation. Please post the link as @TheMacGyver said.

Last edited by a moderator:

oceanman1

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Here is the link!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Here is the link!

Torrent appears to be working -
The problem appears to be on your end. Try re-loading your torrent app again or reboot your PC.

oceanman1

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I did that and do you think the Telemetry Tools bundle pack could have messed with anything?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
I did that and do you think the Telemetry Tools bundle pack could have messed with anything?

I sincerely doubt that caused the problem, but try re-setting back to original and see if that helps. Did you also delete the torrent file you have from your app and try to re-load it?
Also -

oceanman1

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes I deleted the torrent and even tried multiple torrent clients with no luck!:sweating:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Try my first suggestion then, and reset your settings back to original. If that doesn't help, then your only other option is to search Google for the answer.

oceanman1

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Alright sir well thanks for the support bro!:rock:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
If all goes well then let us know so this thread can be closed.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
next time do not put title as if not working in general.
if not working on your side, title/s must be specific. ;)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
next time do not put title as if not working in general.
if not working on your side, title/s must be specific. ;)
To be honest the title is fine.
"cannot download torrents" means that I have the problem. "I", is implied here. Example: "can't do this right now". The pronoun I is implied here too. If he said no one can download, then you would be right.

Apart from that, This site is not an English lesson school. If one reads the description, it's clear that he means that the person has an issue and asks for help. We need to remember that English is not everyone's mother language nor that everyone has the same level of knowledge.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
To be honest the title is fine.
"cannot download torrents" means that I have the problem. "I", is implied here. Example: "can't do this right now". The pronoun I is implied here too. If he said no one can download, then you would be right.

Apart from that, This site is not an English lesson school. If one reads the description, it's clear that he means that the person has an issue and asks for help. We need to remember that English is not everyone's mother language nor that everyone has the same level of knowledge.
that is your opinion. ;)
can you please look at the difference between your "cannot download torrents" and his title . ;)
And pleas next time do not change the anything base from your idea. ;)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
The rules of the English language (and any language) is not an "opinion". After all, in the same concept, yours is an opinion too and why should anyone listen? Your tone was commanding and I don't think you have any authority telling people how to write and express themselves. Not going to start a debate about how English or any language should be used. You are smart enough to educate yourself.

Let's stop here as this unrelated to the topic, and if you feel that you need to expand more on this, feel free to PM me.

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Victor24 @Cyler
you guys are deviating from the topic at hand :nerd:

user only reported he can no longer download torrent after applying tweaks on a custom OS
he only needs to confirm the problem - by using the same build and without applying any further tweaks
we just need to wait for more feedback

stay cool~

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
The rules of the English language (and any language) is not an "opinion". After all, in the same concept, yours is an opinion too and why should anyone listen? Your tone was commanding and I don't think you have any authority telling people how to write and express themselves. Not going to start a debate about how English or any language should be used. You are smart enough to educate yourself.

Let's stop here as this unrelated to the topic, and if you feel that you need to expand more on this, feel free to PM me.
Where is the rule in English language to trim it? the trim and the original title so far is different.. @Mr.Lonely its up for you to decide. I would rather choose to leave this forum site if that is you're kind of moderator, sorry. ;)

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.5 GB
Uploaded
174.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (8)
Member for 7 years
@Cyler and @Victor24 please cool down you both are on right. But this topic is not about any title suggestion this is about the problem if you have an idea about resolving this problem now said otherwise wait and watch brothers. Don't mind both are here now and then.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Stop this right now guys and stay on topic, cease the chit-chat here. The title imo was plenty clear enough to understand that he has a problem downloading torrents, so leave it at that.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
This is getting out of control, I have already assisted the user by chat, by my wall and by pm sharing many tutorials.
The problem is on his side.
Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.