Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked can't download any torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolomeko

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
50.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello
i can't download any torrent
"Your torrent downloading rights has been disabled, contact Administrator if it's done by mistake."
i have no hit and run
please let me download

alien231

Downloaded
323.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
As you didn't followed the hit and rules, your torrent downloading rights have been disabled. Fix your Hit and Run Torrents to re-enable the Torrent Download permissions.

If you think your download permission ban took place wrongly, contact a staff member.

lolomeko

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
50.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
As you didn't followed the hit and rules, your torrent downloading rights have been disabled. Fix your Hit and Run Torrents to re-enable the Torrent Download permissions.

If you think your download permission ban took place wrongly, contact a staff member.
you have same problem too ?

fantom

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

lolomeko

No, I do not have that problem

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
The issue has been resolved but please and this goes for all of us, we need to remember that IF someone zaps Hit&Runs the server takes a while to clear them as it checks at specific intervals. The thread will close. Also, remember to use the ticketing system (at the top), it will work faster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.