Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent CleanMyMac X 4.12.3>>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
QfMzMr.jpg

CleanMyMac X is an all-in-one package to awesome your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one.
CleanMyMac X chases junk in all corners of your macOS. It cleans unneeded files, like outdated caches, broken downloads, logs, and useless localizations.

Speed up Mac: In case your Mac has been slowing down recently, you can revive the speed with optimization and maintenance tools in CleanMyMac X. Both systems and hard drives get cluttered with all kinds of trash, it’s natural for Macs. That’s why you need all the scripts and tweaks to get back the speed your Mac used to have.
Disk cleanup: There’s hardly any fun in going through all your folders and looking for files you don’t need. With CleanMyMac X, it’s ten times easier because the app does the tedious part for you — finds and sorts the old files and digs up caches with random app junk. All you have to do is hit “Run” in the end.
Update and uninstall apps: Mac applications are tricky when it comes to uninstallation. Moving them to the Trash doesn’t actually free your Mac from all the leftovers and associated files. CleanMyMac X Uninstaller removes unnecessary apps completely, while Updater enables you to keep needed apps up to date.
Malware removal and privacy: Even though it’s less prone than other systems, macOS is still susceptible to viruses. The only way to keep malicious programs at bay is by giving your Mac a regular malware scan. CleanMyMac X Protection module will help you neutralize virus threats, as well as wipe your browsing data on demand.
Get rid of large and unwanted files: Use CleanMyMac’s merciless Shredder to free up disk space, erasing unwanted files for good. The tool removes every hidden item — also those that were locked due to system errors. If you’re not sure what your storage hogs are, scan the Mac for Large & Old Files — they might be hiding there.
Look at your storage through Space Lens: With CleanMyMac X, even the most clogged storage can be viewed in detail. Space Lens visualizes storage as a map consisting of small and large files, including hidden ones. Analyze both internal and external storage, compare the sizes of files and folders, and remove separate items.
What's New:

Uninstaller shows iPhone & iPad apps on M1 Mac
Enhanced Network Monitor stability
Time of the Malware Removal scan

My personal Disclaimer: Since I do not have my Mac any longer... I've not tried this. Vdo

QfM2Nj.jpg

QfMBQo.jpg

Run The .DMG

Language: Multilanguage

File Size: 139 MB

Minimum Requirements:

macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit

QuJDZc.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9e64f1386c011536c38faf88ee9cd354bbede0eb
  • Loading…

styldre

D4D Styldre
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi wow super Nice Thank's !

AbsconderDream

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
47.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you but does not work :(

woolfy

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
168.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the new update and, I will always seed for a while!

AbsconderDream

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
47.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
It Does Work If You Disable SIP (run on recovery mode utilities/terminal type in "csrutil disable" ask for your password type it in enter restart your mac...got to remain SIP disable to use the app)...But that is stupid because you left your Mac unprotected from malwares and attacks just to depend on for one app that is a little unstable for latest versions of MacOS specially Ventura 13+..some apps still required SIP disable like bluestacks and nox player emulators because they need root access and are not. allowed or approved signed by apple...work with SIP disable but at a high risk...it is not recommended disable it for a long period or time...is the main protection of what make your MacOS secure on all areas.

Some how the activation process took place make them complicated to remain acceptable that is...why to be exactly...latest version is more secure...CleanMyMac X 4.12.5 Ventura 13+ should be more stable .
Thank you for the information. Really appreciate it.

woolfy

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
168.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I was having an issue with it working. and Just read the part that you need to have SIP disabled :( I figured they would have it updated to work because the older version I had installed, you didnt need to disable SIP.

Cabajob

Downloaded
3 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Works perfect on M1. Thank you so much

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Thank you but does not work :(
This snapshot is from my 2012 Mac Os Catalina... works great!