Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Combo Edition Windows 10 Compact 3in1✌️ Privacy ✌️ Gaming ✌️ SuperLite

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hi its my first time using a TeamOs build, can you tell me how to change the icons and everything back to the basic windows one. I love the extra features but ain't a big fan of so much visual changes
This one is a custom build contains 3 builds, you can change everything back to the basic, what is gone is gone and you can't bring it back.
As for the icons run a SFC/SCANNOW, and when it is finished restart you pc and maybe you get lucky.
Otherwise use a untouched build.

Sakaguchi47

Downloaded
40.7 GB
Uploaded
122.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much for your effort.
Without Defender, can you recommend something to use as an anti virus?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much for your effort.
Without Defender, can you recommend something to use as an anti virus?
Sorry but we don't reccomend here
Use an Medicines from here

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Best combo OS thank you so much sir Jerry god bless you

romnel

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Best combo OS, nice, more release

trevorz06

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
superb os build bro. thanks and keep on sharing

Ezio00795

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hello! how do I change folder view type on gaming edition? It just changes back to original autimatically

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
3 edition fit on 1 iso, sounds cool

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
hello! how do I change folder view type on gaming edition? It just changes back to original autimatically
I think you have to change the theme to working
But I will check it

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Too bad this window doesn't support multi-language and they still have a lot of unnecessary apps in the gaming version :cry:
First of all you haven't downloaded so how to you know it doesn't support other languages?
Which are the other unnecessary apps in gaming version?

Sacrifaid

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i have a question, how can i reactivate delivery optimization?

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for your work on this release excellent as usual

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
i have a question, how can i reactivate delivery optimization?
Sorry but you can't, its gone

tambayer

Downloaded
34.7 GB
Uploaded
14 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you good work great build

jerstab28

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
so sad you removed the ISCSI initiator.... I am using a diskless type PC. The hard drive was on the other PC :(

Aciroh

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I am experiencing a lot of issues with games with this custom OS. Apps get put into a suspended state if they ask for too much resources (Ram I believe) and certain games even crash, so are unplayable. Even using the Gaming OS.
I'm not quite sure on how to fix this, so I will not be using this OS untill there is a fix for that.

Edit: The problems are not on only one device, they happen on 3 different computers.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I am experiencing a lot of issues with games with this custom OS. Apps get put into a suspended state if they ask for too much resources (Ram I believe) and certain games even crash, so are unplayable. Even using the Gaming OS.
I'm not quite sure on how to fix this, so I will not be using this OS untill there is a fix for that.

Edit: The problems are not on only one device, they happen on 3 different computers.
In which version are you reffering?
Does it show you any error when crashing, please give more info so I can help you

latscho1989

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
very nice work bro thx!!!

Waheebation

Downloaded
33.7 GB
Uploaded
21.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi ...

I am trying the gaming build right now, and I faced some issues

I am playing apex legends and it gives error for the virtual ram and the game crashes as it can not allocate 2MB, but I believe I fixed this issue by editing the page file from the advanced system settings. it might be fixed IDK :)

another issue I am trying to set another background and lock screen wallpaper but once i press on "Browse" the whole settings crashed and freeze, any suggestion to fix this one

For the file explorer also, if there is any solution how to permenantly show the address bar, please help out, i find that the file explorer full screen it appears but if it is not a full screen it disappeared

Picl4Qo.png
WbbH73d.png

t7dVF9C.png

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hi ...

I am trying the gaming build right now, and I faced some issues

I am playing apex legends and it gives error for the virtual ram and the game crashes as it can not allocate 2MB, but I believe I fixed this issue by editing the page file from the advanced system settings. it might be fixed IDK :)

another issue I am trying to set another background and lock screen wallpaper but once i press on "Browse" the whole settings crashed and freeze, any suggestion to fix this one

For the file explorer also, if there is any solution how to permenantly show the address bar, please help out, i find that the file explorer full screen it appears but if it is not a full screen it disappeared

Picl4Qo.png
WbbH73d.png

t7dVF9C.png
For the file explorer and the address bar just go to themes and choose another theme, the one selected (default) is with address bar not showing.
For the background image just choose the photo you want to apply right click and choose set as desktop background otherwise go to C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows find img0 take the ownership of the image and replace it with the one you like, restart your computer and you are done.
For the lock screen go to C:\Windows\Web\Screen find images img100 and img101 take the ownership of the images and replaced them with the one you want too, restart your computer.