Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Controllable antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustoM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
203.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi guys I need your help or suggestions. I need to download a antivirus program that can be controlled. Meaning that i want to have the say whether any threat or program must be deleted or quarantined.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Almost every antivirus does that including defender which comes with windows (and is so misunderstood), and It can actually be done in many ways. You can exclude a folder from real-time scanning or manual scanning, you can whitelist or blacklist programs/files/folders, and you can revert (undo) any "wrong" decisions if and when they happen.

Sadly each antivirus does this in different ways, and we can't really tell you how to do it on all of them, so once you make your choice, you will have to either go through the various options to see how you can do this or read the manual/google on how to have exceptions and exclusions in that specific antivirus.

As for which a/v to use? Depends on your needs. I would recommend searching for legit tests like virus labs reports and avoid popular sites as those "tests" are paid promotions most of the time, and see what each one offers and which one you like. No matter what tho 50% of the protection comes from you. If you are careful about what you are doing and know where to download and NOT to download, that is 50% of the protection you need.

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/eset...rity-version-9-1-2051-0-repack-teamos.181267/

...I totally agree with Cyler, because...Cyler is an institution...a machine...Cyler knows

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Following on from @Cyler, for proper tests of AV apps, this is my go-to site. Look for the real world tests.
https://www.av-comparatives.org/tests/real-world-protection-test-july-october-2021/

This site is also worth looking at.
https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/

TL;DR If you can't be bothered to do your own research and you want a free app then get Avast or AVG.

kustoM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
203.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you all for the feedback. much appreciated.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@kustoM Thankyou for answer i guess we have enough answers good enough to decide about this.. Please let us know if you have some query always to help thread locked & Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.