Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Create torrent seeding problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
I am creating a new torrent with this tracker then uploading it here.

Then that torrent file is downloaded and seeding, the torrent client shows the status "Working" but Members side downloading problem.

At that time DHT, PeX, LSD does not work in Qbittorrent, and DHT, Local Peer Discovery, Peer Exchange does not work in uTorrent.

My Side

PI1wPc.jpg
Member's Side

PI16Es.jpg

But create with Public Trackers working well.

At that time DHT, PeX, LSD worked in Qbittorrent and DHT, Local Peer Discovery, Peer Exchange worked in uTorrent.

Anyone staff, Please solve my problem.

Thanks.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
@Cyler.. Please advise here

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
You are saying that members have issues... but not what issues. I checked your torrents and all seem to work fine. Can you please explain what the issue is?
I assume you refer to a delay between when you load your torrents to your client, and when the seeding (uploading) starts happening?

I saw this (Thx @TheMacGyver ) as I was about to go to sleep, but do answer and if not me, another admin will help you for sure.

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
Seeding Working but upload speed not starting?

That's why members can't download.

But public trackers use upload speed starting well.

Last edited:

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
May I ask what motherboard you have?
Does it has a 2.5G ethernet port for games or only one?

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
500 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
I don't know So Much, But you can try this ?
When you see the member try to download what you upload

Captursdxsdxasde.png

Then Close the torrent software completely like

sdfsdasdasdsad.png

Then re-open the software ...

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
May I ask what motherboard you have?
Does it has a 2.5G ethernet port for games or only one?

My laptop Dell, motherboard : 0HGG14

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
So you mean the delay (the time) it takes for the torrent to actually start uploading after you add the torrent to the client. On private trackers, it takes a while for the seed to start. You can either wait like 10-15m or do what @SHARIFUL said and restart the torrent/client. No matter what tho it will eventually start uploading and people just need to be patient :p

M

Mr. Zsky

Bro don't worry its not the problem, this is how private torrent works, it depends on location you are seeding from,
like u are seeding from indian IP so not everyone can download from you directly (even if you are seeding),
so just wait for some more leechers or the best solution is use seedbox/RDP/VPS
when i was promoted to uploader and created my first 4-5 torrents then i got to know about this issue, me and @MniawY :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
So you mean the delay (the time) it takes for the torrent to actually start uploading after you add the torrent to the client. On private trackers, it takes a while for the seed to start. You can either wait like 10-15m or do what @SHARIFUL said and restart the torrent/client. No matter what tho it will eventually start uploading and people just need to be patient :p

Ok, I will try the next torrent wait for some time upload or not.

Now I am creating one thread with torrent check it.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Sir @Cyler
I was with @Tamilkings Today During my Mid night inside his pc by TeamViewer for about an hour coz he notified me that he always has a problem when it comes to starting seeding

His last Thread;
I Started Seeding from my side (i created torrent myself) coz he always really can't start seeding he always has this error in his clients

We Tried Many Things To Make it Work , and it didn't

[ This Screenshots from @Tamilkings PC from his qbit and U Torrent ]
PI5MTJ.jpg
PI5m1A.png

I Manually Copied The Directory of Torrent Folder And Downloaded .Torrent File From His Thread [ which we created on his pc ]
so Tried To Start Torrent on my side I also had Same error '' Failure: unregistered Torrent Pass ''

PI5LVm.jpg

I Was Sure 100% About His Torrent Creating Settings
PI5V2R.jpg

I Deleted The Torrent File And Created it From Scratch on my side

And Uploaded it on His Thread, Again He Can't Grab Files From me And His Client is 0 Kbps Downloading, We Still on This Can't Do anything Until I Found His Client Downloading The Files [ after about 2 mins ]
I Noticed That He Didn't Grab From me, @ibm650 Did First, Then He Grabbed The Torrent From him

PI5jZn.png

So, This Member Do Have a Problem Which I Can't Understand :cry:
Also There Was Strange Thing if it's Important

When He Upload any torrent File Tracked Doesn't Put The Prefix [TeamOS] After His File Name When I download But I'm Not Sure 100% About it Coz I Was very Tired, I Just Think That I Noticed it Just appeared When I myself Created and Uploaded Torrent File, So Can We Consider it a Rule That If Torrent File Name Didn't Change [ To be Same Name + Prefix ] That Means That Tracked Didn't Accept it?
PI5ldq.jpg

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I think we are talking about 2 different problems.

Problem 1:
If while he is the INITIAL SEED (the 1st one to seed) the upload starts and the tracker shows there is 1 seeder:

Problem 2:
His upload speed and ability to connect.

If it's problem No1 it's already been answered the same by 3 different answers. Just give it time
If it's problem No2, it has nothing to do with the tracker and everything to do with ISP and/or firewall. If even 1 person (IBM650 in this case) managed to download and share via his seedbox, that means our side is working fine. IBM is using a very good seedbox and especially on small files, it gets priority due to its speed.

I would suggest uploading a large torrent to test and I (and others) will see if we can grab it.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Sir @Cyler , Please Again Read My Reply Coz I Edited

If even 1 person (IBM650 in this case) managed to download and share via his seedbox, that means our side is working fine
This Just Happened When '' I Myself '' Created The Torrent on my side [ on my pc in Egypt ]

But Before That ,@ibm650 and me Both , we Tried To Grab The Torrent From Him and It Was Impossible

Problem was Solved Just When I Created The Torrent From Zero ! , Then He Coudln't Grab it from me

- I Created Torrent
- @ibm650 Grabbed From me
- @Tamilkings Grabbed From @ibm650 Not From me !

like u are seeding from indian IP so not everyone can download from you directly (even if you are seeding),
Yeeeeeah @snitin068 I Think it's something Related To His ISP

But Check my Replies Again Coz I don't Know What was That Error We have on the Client

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Yes, as I said, seedboxes often come first on the list. I just tested the new torrent you guys made and it worked both fast (under 1 min to pop as seed) and downloaded normally. After I will finish downloading, check and see that, because I'm using my seedbox, most traffic will come from me and not him because my upload now is about 2013 Mbit and so Torrent clients give me the priority.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
I would suggest uploading a large torrent to test and I (and others) will see if we can grab it.
This is Our Next Step , But What I Try To Say That This Member Do Have a Problem With Start Seeding Coz I saw [ Failure: unregistered Torrent Pass ] on his Clients So I Suggest we Leave That Tread Open Coz I Will Walk with Him Step By Step on His Coming Torrent , And I Will Ask @snitin068 to be with us coz he can explain it in english better than me and i'm sorry for that

M

Mr. Zsky

@MniawY we already discussed this problem on TG months ago you can check :p

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Not closing the thread, no worries.
This is Our Next Step , But What I Try To Say That This Member Do Have a Problem With Start Seeding Coz I saw [ Failure: unregistered Torrent Pass ] on his Clients So I Suggest we Leave That Tread Open Coz I Will Walk with Him Step By Step on His Coming Torrent , And I Will Ask @snitin068 to be with us coz he can explain it in english better than me and i'm sorry for that
Maybe it was just that torrent. This one you just did with ultracopier worked fine. I can only go by with what I see.

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much @Cyler guide me nicely. :h:

@MniawY Really a lot of help for me, Thank you so much :h:

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
My laptop Dell, motherboard : 0HGG14
I thought you might have one of the new ones, because I had a similar problem, but in your case no
Sorry about that

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
I thought you might have one of the new ones, because I had a similar problem, but in your case no
Sorry about that

It's ok, No problem. Now seeding working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.