Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Debrid-Link won't seed torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

egaelrot

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
303.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello,

I want to ask about debrid-link related. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, I know TeamOS just promoted it. But my question is simple. I want to consistenly seeding torrent with debrid. But after some time (I'm not sure, maybe around 15 days plus?), the seed just stopped. If I removed the torrent and try to readd them, it doesn't work, there's no seed sign next to the torrent name.
If I can give any info on the debrid, I bought the 3 months subs. And my information about the seedbox attached below. Right now, I only could seed 5 torrents from TeamOS. If I added another torrent, it won't seed. Any help/explanation would help.

Thanks, sorry once again if this isn't the right place to ask.

2oewekc.png

CuteShalini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.8 GB
Uploaded
553.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
There Is A Similar Post You Need To Check ( )
Always Read , Before Posting Anything.
You Should Search First.
Have You Checked Whether You Crossed The Limits As There Are Certain Limits In Debrid .
As I Can See You Have Completed The Quota, You Can Find More About It By .
If Not, I Think You Should Wait For Few Time and Can Try Other Seedboxes As Currently Many Users Are Having Same Problems.

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
First and foremost,
Debrid is not a proper seedbox.
So when it comes to not-a-proper seedbox, expect some limitation...
Like this one:
and from your screen shot.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This is the issue with the seedbox you are using (and many seedboxes actually). Let me explain while trying to avoid being too technical.

A seedbox is actually a large file server that supports many users and runs a torrent client (in the case of Debrid, its Transmission) for each of its members. The SysAdmins of those servers, know that a lot of users will often download the same file and most likely from the same source/site. As an example, let's say that there is a new Windows from Team OS that is 10 GB in size and 100 users of the Debrid want that torrent. The Seedbox has to download 100 copies X 10GB = 1 Terabyte in total size and traffic. As you can see it's not very practical and a waste of bandwidth and space to download a file 100 times since it's the exact same file,

So what servers do is make use of a technique called Data Deduplication (some call it cashing) in one of its forms (it can be applied in many different ways). When a server uses such a process it makes sure that when 2 or more users download/store the same file, the storage keeps actually one copy stored and uses a link to the said file for each other user that needs it after that. In the above example, the server will only store the file for the first user that will ask it, and download a total of 10 GB and not 1 Terabyte, saving 99% in bandwidth, time, and space. The more users that download the same file, the higher is the cost-saving for the server.

Think of it like this:
Untitled-192a08ec77c92d138.png

The negative part is... only the first person that asked to download the torrent, will actually be a seeder. The rest can still download the file to their seedbox and their PC but can not become seeders as they are actually using the 1st downloader files. That's why even tho you have some torrents that appear as seeding on seedbox, they won't show up on the tracker list on our site, cause the tracker sees them as used by another member that made a request before you and doesn't give you or anyone else credit.

Sadly there is no way around it. You either have to find a seedbox made for seeding, or download that torrent from the seedbox and seed it for yourself from your own PC.

Hope it helped.

egaelrot

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
303.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
There Is A Similar Post You Need To Check ( )
Always Read , Before Posting Anything.
You Should Search First.
Have You Checked Whether You Crossed The Limits As There Are Certain Limits In Debrid .
As I Can See You Have Completed The Quota, You Can Find More About It By .
If Not, I Think You Should Wait For Few Time and Can Try Other Seedboxes As Currently Many Users Are Having Same Problems.
Sorry, I already saw that thread, and in my opinion there's no concrete answer from what I read and understand.
This is the issue with the seedbox you are using (and many seedboxes actually). Let me explain while trying to avoid being too technical.

A seedbox is actually a large file server that supports many users and runs a torrent client (in the case of Debrid, its Transmission) for each of its members. The SysAdmins of those servers, know that a lot of users will often download the same file and most likely from the same source/site. As an example, let's say that there is a new Windows from Team OS that is 10 GB in size and 100 users of the Debrid want that torrent. The Seedbox has to download 100 copies X 10GB = 1 Terabyte in total size and traffic. As you can see it's not very practical and a waste of bandwidth and space to download a file 100 times since it's the exact same file,

So what servers do is make use of a technique called Data Deduplication (some call it cashing) in one of its forms (it can be applied in many different ways). When a server uses such a process it makes sure that when 2 or more users download/store the same file, the storage keeps actually one copy stored and uses a link to the said file for each other user that needs it after that. In the above example, the server will only store the file for the first user that will ask it, and download a total of 10 GB and not 1 Terabyte, saving 99% in bandwidth, time, and space. The more users that download the same file, the higher is the cost-saving for the server.

Think of it like this:
Untitled-192a08ec77c92d138.png

The negative part is... only the first person that asked to download the torrent, will actually be a seeder. The rest can still download the file to their seedbox and their PC but can not become seeders as they are actually using the 1st downloader files. That's why even tho you have some torrents that appear as seeding on seedbox, they won't show up on the tracker list on our site, cause the tracker sees them as used by another member that made a request before you and doesn't give you or anyone else credit.

Sadly there is no way around it. You either have to find a seedbox made for seeding, or download that torrent from the seedbox and seed it for yourself from your own PC.

Hope it helped.
Thank you for the solid explanation!

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sorry, I already saw that thread, and in my opinion there's no concrete answer from what I read and understand.

Thank you for the solid explanation!
Do you realize:
when you're using Debrid, you could only seed for 15 days for the same torrent on the same month?

That's you answer..

egaelrot

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
303.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Do you realize:
when you're using Debrid, you could only seed for 15 days for the same torrent on the same month?

That's you answer..
Ok, thanks for the answer.

Maybe could change this post as solved/locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.