Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Dell 3521 Amd Driver Error (stopped Working Issue )

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckerpunish

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
i just setup abootable fresh win 10 operating system
and today when i setup the amd driver i get this error below
294s1s7.png

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
First of all use Display driver uninstaller Application to uninstall the Display driver totally. After you do that do a fresh download of amd drivers of your gfx from manufacturers website & install.If this doesnt work for you a clean OS install should help you.

suckerpunish

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
First of all use Display driver uninstaller Application to uninstall the Display driver totally. After you do that do a fresh download of amd drivers of your gfx from manufacturers website & install.If this doesnt work for you a clean OS install should help you.
i did all of that nothing work :(

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Pick your OS version and download..
Personally I never install it on my amd pc anymore.. never

suckerpunish

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Pick your OS version and download..
Personally I never install it on my amd pc anymore.. never
its important for me only for games
my main issue in crash installing idk why :(

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Than last option is to downgrade from Windows 10 to lower version probably 8.1/7.. May be its a compatibility issue with the windows.

suckerpunish

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Than last option is to downgrade from Windows 10 to lower version probably 8.1/7.. May be its a compatibility issue with the windows.
every week i install a fresh win via Rufus ( bootable usb )
i try at Win 10 & Win 7 64bit both of them
and the same result ://
am afraid of the this issue will be a hardware not software :( idk what can i do

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
every week i install a fresh win via Rufus ( bootable usb )
i try at Win 10 & Win 7 64bit both of them
and the same result ://
am afraid of the this issue will be a hardware not software :( idk what can i do
Yes it mayb your hardware than sorry but im also out of clues now.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Tomorrow I will stop this.. Its an absolute ridiculous request/problem imo

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
you've done your windows install more than once so i'm apt to think one of the following:

you didn't properly wipe the drive which can cause file system issues and bleed through
your hdd / sdd is dying
the video card is going
the order you install things might be the problem
or the least likely sine you've tried to different versions of windows is that you got bad iso's

Last edited:

shhnedo

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
488.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 8 years
the video card is going
I'd put my money on this. AMD gpu might be dying and since the driver can't initialize it, it gives you an error and stops.

suckerpunish

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Tomorrow I will stop this.. Its an absolute ridiculous request/problem imo
am really sorry for that :(
am with bad feeling this days because this shitty issue :/

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I'd put my money on this. AMD gpu might be dying and since the driver can't initialize it, it gives you an error and stops.

i'm still 50/50 on this. my roommate was having the same issue on a new install. i did his backups myself, reset his ssd, installed 10, installed the amd drivers then security software band then everything else. he hasn't had a problem since.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Thus the reason I've told COUNTLESS people to let Windows 10 do it's job and install the drivers automatically. Upon a fresh 10 install,do NOT install video drivers. In MOST cases they will be downloaded and installed from Windows Update. If this doesn't happen within the first hour,then go to the manufacturer's website for the driver.

shhnedo

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
488.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 8 years
Not to mention the countless people I had to help troubleshoot a shitty microsoft driver from windows updates - display driver uninstaller and install the proper manufacturer driver.
Else, following @ralph 's logic, there are literally countless programmers who're getting paid for nothing(writing driver code). Imagine how many corporations are willing to throw money away for nothing.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Not to mention the countless people I had to help troubleshoot a shitty microsoft driver from windows updates - display driver uninstaller and install the proper manufacturer driver.
Else, following @ralph 's logic, there are literally countless programmers who're getting paid for nothing(writing driver code). Imagine how many corporations are willing to throw money away for nothing.
Never had issues with MS's "shitty"drivers,and have installed Windows 10 on many clients PC's/laptops/tablets. It always downloaded and installed working video drivers.

shhnedo

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
488.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 8 years
It's a GENERIC DRIVER. It was never meant to deliver the complete package. You can open programs like GPU-Z and see the correct driver version, but that doesn't mean it's the complete, initially intended package. I've been troubleshooting this long enough, I don't install crap on PC's, certainly not useless drivers.
@suckerpunish please, for the love of "getting stuff done", follow some instructions:
1. Download the driver, provided by dell:
2. Follow this guide to remove anything that might be left behind by the amd driver installer:
3. Install the driver from dell.

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
this "Thus the reason I've told COUNTLESS people to let Windows 10 do it's job and install the drivers automatically" will always get a flat out no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.