Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Disk Drill Enterprise v5.4.844.0 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,430 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
QLnEBg.png

WARNING - THIS UPLOAD DID CONTAIN FLOXIF MALWARE.

If you have installed this then run a full virus scan of your system immediately.

P6en4V.png

Disk Drill is a set of tools for recovering data from, managing and analyzing mass storage devices.

The application has been quite popular among Mac OS users for quite a while and the developer has ported the application to Windows.

With Disk Drill, you are given a comprehensive set of tools for finding, managing, rebuilding and recovering damaged data. Its usefulness is in its multiple algorithms it uses to recover data.

Disk Drill features a beautiful user interface which provides users with the quick ability to get down into the internals of virtually any connected device. It supports the Windows filesystems along with Mac's HFS along with Linux EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4 filesystems.

Recovering data with this recovery tool is rather easy and allows you to search through recoverable data. Items are grouped depending on their general category (eg. Videos, Pictures, Documents, etc.) The app allows you to save the data to an external device.

Another useful feature of Disk Drill is its protection feature which helps guard against data loss and permanent deletion.

Disk Drill is a useful and easy-to-use data recovery program which can be very useful for more novice users or simply for people who like a combination of beauty and functionality with a simple interface.

If you have installed this then run a full virus scan of your system immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank You @Jimmy Collaros for such a nice upload :inlove: Love this App

Mr Sand Man

Downloaded
87.1 GB
Uploaded
137.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Thank you for sharing this app Jimmy!

Djamalou

Downloaded
108.3 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Really useful, Thanks a lot for sharing

ravens

Downloaded
127.1 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is brilliant thank you for sharing

ronii911

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
excuse me sir, is this contains Floxif.H? my computer invected by Floxif.H after downloading and installing this package software, and it cannot be deleted always keeping showed the pop up even when i deactivate any antivirus in my computer.

is there any explanations?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

@Cyler and I agree that the malware indications in the VirusTotal scan are real.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
excuse me sir, is this contains Floxif.H? my computer invected by Floxif.H after downloading and installing this package software, and it cannot be deleted always keeping showed the pop up even when i deactivate any antivirus in my computer.

is there any explanations?

WARNING - THIS UPLOAD DID CONTAIN FLOXIF MALWARE.​

@Cyler and I agree that the malware indications in the VirusTotal scan are real.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I have left this thread unlocked so that members who have used this infected post can ask for help here.

This post was infected. I do not want to see any posts arguing that it was not.
I do not want to see any posts trying to justify the posting of this app.
The damage has been done and we can't change that.

Any posts not directly related to the floxif malware will be deleted.

ronii911

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have left this thread unlocked so that members who have used this infected post can ask for help here.

This post was infected. I do not want to see any posts arguing that it was not.
I do not want to see any posts trying to justify the posting of this app.
The damage has been done and we can't change that.

Any posts not directly related to the floxif malware will be deleted.
Actually it is, immediately invected me after i installed this apps, i'm so sorry but i give my best to reply you ASAP but usually i don't complain anything if there's no serious issue for me regarding it since this is easy and free used.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Actually it is, immediately invected me after i installed this apps, i'm so sorry but i give my best to reply you ASAP but usually i don't complain anything if there's no serious issue for me regarding it since this is easy and free used.
Feel free to inform (it's not a complain) if you or anyone else detects viruses on any thread. Having proof like a screenshot or details like what virus it was will help even more.
Thank you.