Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct DISTANT VIEWS

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
PRh4x8.png

PRTQNQ.jpg

PRhnm9.png

Hello and Good Day to You. Weather is near perfect to do some serious adventuring now. Many plans are in action at the moment. Time to get busy with all the shelter aid and comfort
services for those in need while we have the funds, small that they are, are avaiable. So far jobs a bit tough but doable with a bit of luck and stubborness. Well, we put these random online
wallpapers together of the areas we'll be getting more intense with on our conditioning. Day hike was fun but more sightseeing for our co-workers than anything. Very enjoyable too.
These pictures are of varying elevations and slopes of trails that will surely test our strengths and weaknesses. Plus we threw in some cool looking wallpapers of streams and rivers
we'll be fishing in. Girls gotta eat, right? So we hope you enjoy these and take the opportunity if you can to have some fun in the outdooors.

PRhpRt.png

Please view full screen at 1920 x 1080 resolution for best results. Open file with Winrar or WinZip thank you.
FILE SIZE: 44 MB

PRhRGJ.png

PRh1Pg.jpg

PRhSED.jpg

PRh5f5.jpg

PRhJOR.jpg

PRhFjm.jpg

Thank you to the staff and community in general for your continued friendships and guidance. Plenty of action here in the forum for all to experience and enjoy.
This Windows 11 has many uploaders quite busy producing quality and dependable builds for us, and a special thank you and hug to all of them from my sister
and I and the shelter residents. TEAMOS continues to lead the way in custom software and will do so for a very forseeable long time.
As Alaways, in Loving Regards,

PRhame.png

:h::h::h:

PRT9xn.png

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Now, this I can use, and my GF will still be with me. :)