Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Emoji Panel/Hotkey NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello everyon, I just want to ask if somebody here got a solution for the said problem. I've tried different fixes (Registry/Services/WinAero Tweaks Etc.) and none of them works. I'm using FBConan's Windows 10 'Vitality' build. I already posted my problem in his post as well but haven't got any replies.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
what services have you tried to enable? have you tried to change your region/language to united states?

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,522.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Everyone must understand that in light or compact and modified versions of Windows some things are not working.
If you want everything to be real and working use an untouched iso to install. Pure Windows.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
what services have you tried to enable? have you tried to change your region/language to united states?
Tried setting region / language as well, touch keyboard service, ctfmon etc. still doesnt work.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Everyone must understand that in light or compact and modified versions of Windows some things are not working.
If you want everything to be real and working use an untouched iso to install. Pure Windows.
I've always bared that in mind, I was just hoping like this could be like in my end's problem and there will be like just an easy fix since his past w10 builds doesn't have this issue. I've always checked his build post's description as well. I reinstalled the build and it was not working at the start all along so its the builds problem.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Well crap I just found the fix, I just need to use the toggle for the touch keyboard service provided in the build instead of manually turning it on or automatically 🤦

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11900 (11900)
Member for 8 years
Well crap I just found the fix, I just need to use the toggle for the touch keyboard service provided in the build instead of manually turning it on or automatically 🤦
Glad you got it working. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.