Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Error While Installing Windows 10 From Iso, I Downloaded From Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meesum

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi Guys,

i downloaded windows 10 from :
i used magic iso, power iso and rufus 3.1 for bootable installing from usb but black screen shows some error, so i tried to install it from setup.exe but still it shows some error.
GIoUe.jpg

GIuGU.jpg

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I would seriouly try this one coz Author of that Caused many problems

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
918 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
3 things
found these in 30 seconds doing a google search!!!!!
you are trying to install a 32 bit OS on a 64 bit machine - which should not be a problem except for Windows 10
you very likely have a bad download OR a bad boot disc/usb ..... redo it

Meesum

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
3 things
found these in 30 seconds doing a google search!!!!!
you are trying to install a 32 bit OS on a 64 bit machine - which should not be a problem except for Windows 10
you very likely have a bad download OR a bad boot disc/usb ..... redo it
i will try again by downloading a 4gb win10 instead of 6.09gb btw thanks

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
download whole iso.. then burn to rufus then you have option for x86 or x64 in the boot manager screen.. im installing x64 now in virtual box

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Meesum

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
download whole iso.. then burn to rufus then you have option for x86 or x64 in the boot manager screen.. im installing x64 now in virtual box

i will follow the same, thank you

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Im installing english so far so good.. Try it in language you want.. I also choose win 10 Enterprise x64

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years
I just wanted to add to make sure you install windows """During Boot"""" in one of the pictures you provided your trying to install windows not during boot but while your system is fully booted. As seen in this picture you provided here >>>>>

GI8bn.jpg

You can not install windows that way "properly" because it installs windows overtop of windows which causes system failures and errors etc. You need to start the installation process during boot!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I just wanted to add to make sure you install windows """During Boot"""" in one of the pictures you provided your trying to install windows not during boot but while your system is fully booted. As seen in this picture you provided here >>>>>

GI8bn.jpg

You can not install windows that way "properly" because it installs windows overtop of windows which causes system failures and errors etc. You need to start the installation process during boot!
Very good eyes dude and I had success in Virtual Box>>>

Meesum

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

GI8bn.jpg

first i already tried to install windows during boot but it shows some error on black screen

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years
You have to install it during boot to work properly first you need to figure out if your computer is UEFI or GPT.....

STEPS>>>>

1: UEFI or GPT Partition System?

2: Use Rufus to install windows .iso onto USB stick you need to leave most settings inside Rufus as the default settings you do not wana change much.... HOWEVER you need to select MBR or GPT If you do not know which one your system uses then it might be best to try MBR Partition Scheme. Here is a picture >>>

GaNDD.png

3:: Then you have to go into your bios settings and make sure you disable secure boot or fast boot or whatever it is called inside your bios if that setting is even there otherwise you will have problems booting from the usb to install windows!!!

4: Once you have disabled secure boot and created your bootable USB using MRB or UEFI most likely MBR... then you reboot and tap your boot selection key which is usually* either F9 or F10 or f11 or f12 by tapping one of those keys during boot usually brings up a page to select boot device... select USB andyour done the installation process should start. If it is not working then you did a step wrong.

Meesum

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You have to install it during boot to work properly first you need to figure out if your computer is UEFI or GPT.....

STEPS>>>>

2: Use Rufus to install windows .iso onto USB stick you need to leave most settings inside Rufus as the default settings you do not wana change much.... HOWEVER you need to select MBR or GPT If you do not know which one your system uses then it might be best to try MBR Partition Scheme. Here is a picture >>>

GaNDD.png

3:: Then you have to go into your bios settings and make sure you disable secure boot or fast boot or whatever it is called inside your bios if that setting is even there otherwise you will have problems booting from the usb to install windows!!!

4: Once you have disabled secure boot and created your bootable USB using MRB or UEFI most likely MBR... then you reboot and tap your boot selection key which is usually* either F9 or F10 or f11 or f12 by tapping one of those keys during boot usually brings up a page to select boot device... select USB andyour done the installation process should start. If it is not working then you did a step wrong.
ooohh! Nice Info i will try this.. Thanks

STEPS>>>>

GaNDD.png

Thank You! @Johnyy it works, I was about to delete iso and your method works:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11420 (11420)
Member for 8 years
Thanks @Johnyy. @Meesum thread complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.