Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct ESET EA / ESET ES 11.0.2032.0 Torrent file +(Direct DL Updates Fixed March 13 updates to version 11.0.2044.0)>>>TeamOs<<<

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
45.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
So the weird part about this XML file update is that the xml file has firewall rules built into it. So importing this XML file is allowing a whole bunch of access to your computer that you are not actively managing. Now, I say this with no knowledge of what rules come stock with the application or what is necessary for certain things to work in the cracked app BUT - it's worth opening up the xml file if you have not already and check because there's a lot of rules I see giving access to windows.
I wonder if someone more knowledgeable is able to go in and delete all the unneeded stuff from this xml and just leave the update part?

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
So the weird part about this XML file update is that the xml file has firewall rules built into it. So importing this XML file is allowing a whole bunch of access to your computer that you are not actively managing. Now, I say this with no knowledge of what rules come stock with the application or what is necessary for certain things to work in the cracked app BUT - it's worth opening up the xml file if you have not already and check because there's a lot of rules I see giving access to windows.
I wonder if someone more knowledgeable is able to go in and delete all the unneeded stuff from this xml and just leave the update part?
As far as what I can think of, the rules you are seeing are most likely part on the original new medicine'd file that we used, The html file I added I made myself once I saw The eset Fix was working. I find importing a Html file is so much easier than removing or uninstalling the Eset to use a new fixed Eset... any how, I Only added 2 exclusions in the rules, (1) Not to scan my external HDD (2) Not to scan "My Documents" On my Eset prior to making the Html file. I hope this makes sense.

There are 3 Exclusions... the first is common and needed, they are hosts files that should not be scanned., the 2nd & 3rd I added, cause I just don't want those scanned. You or any other user can remove those 2 but always leave the first one

QV56X5.png

Last edited:

Martha Faith

Downloaded
1,010.3 MB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Still cant get it working

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Still cant get it working
Give screenshots using LookImg just for us to see what you did OK?

Azaziel

Downloaded
43.8 GB
Uploaded
55.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the antivirus at the beginning it had user errors but I already saw how to update it and the one who couldn't update it attached how to solve it:

Server:
User: @spyuz
Password: Marcel

Attached image
QVHViR.jpeg

chotto69

Downloaded
51.8 GB
Uploaded
132.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi All, I must certainly be blind but I can't see anywhere a link (direct or torrent) to download version 11.0.2044. I can see the links for 2032 and March's xml update but not version 2044. Any help, please? Thanks in advance!

Azaziel

Downloaded
43.8 GB
Uploaded
55.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi All, I must certainly be blind but I can't see anywhere a link (direct or torrent) to download version 11.0.2044. I can see the links for 2032 and March's xml update but not version 2044. Any help, please? Thanks in advance!
Dear colleague, look at the previous comment, there I am giving the solution and then it updates itself

chotto69

Downloaded
51.8 GB
Uploaded
132.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Dear colleague, look at the previous comment, there I am giving the solution and then it updates itself
thank you, I'll give it a try

kenotz

Downloaded
132.9 GB
Uploaded
52.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the antivirus at the beginning it had user errors but I already saw how to update it and the one who couldn't update it attached how to solve it:

Server:

Attached image
QVHViR.jpeg
thanks for this. it works!!!

edit: after the update and restart, "Product not activated"... :(

Last edited:

rong57

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the update

John330

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
22 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much. Been waiting for this
:)

scorpionz

Downloaded
37.6 GB
Uploaded
153.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Server:

Attached image
QVHViR.jpeg
Thanks. It's working now.
Was having this problems for weeks

Azaziel

Downloaded
43.8 GB
Uploaded
55.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for this. it works!!!

edit: after the update and restart, "Product not activated"... :(
check your antivirus profile carefully, mine has already been updated and is still active

cisco7940

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
225.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much, it is finally working well again. ;)

jacek69003

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
475.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
Thanks. It's working now.
Was having this problems for weeks

Server:

Attached image
QVHViR.jpeg
Thank you for this. It works fine!

kdirawan

Downloaded
997.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Server:

Attached image
QVHViR.jpeg
thanks a lot...it's works perfectly

bolt1909

Downloaded
24.9 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Server:

Attached image
QVHViR.jpeg
Working and updated server, TY :)

Qwq7HK.md.png

deejaysanoj

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
its time to update my ESET from v10 so thanks modes

vdogeek

hacxer

Downloaded
101.4 GB
Uploaded
83.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks alot.with the file *Fix March 14* working Perfect :h:

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

Server:

Attached image
QVHViR.jpeg
I forgot to mention... the worst way to share info like what you did publicly like that... it will certainly get those user credentials banned next Eset Update.

Last edited: