Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!) Version 2

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
212.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Dude, why are you even using M$ game pass.......Are you serious, biggest corporate scum company on earth. LOL.
They SELL your personal details, to any chinese company who has the biggest wallet $$$.
Wake up mister.

...Good for you, I can't afford half the games and I'd prefer to use it, my choice...

I want access to it so can't use this build, simples eh-

!xD¡

Marko1968

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
...Good for you, I can't afford half the games and I'd prefer to use it, my choice...

I want access to it so can't use this build, simples eh-

!xD¡
Yep , just try keep you private info safe man, i was just trying to help dude sorry.

Azhar007

Downloaded
115.7 GB
Uploaded
115.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I also tried GhostSpectre builds, but wasn't happy with them either. Personally, I use a build that is even more stripped down than the TeamOS Version 1, because I don't use a lot of the stuff in the TeamOS edition releases myself either. I appreciate your feedback and comments! I'm very glad the OS is suiting your personal preferences. I wanted to release the 'TeamOS editions' more for a general use windows that a larger majority of people would find useful as their daily OS (but still run much lighter and faster than full windows), but I think I will release a future edition of MPB with a few new changes that I have learned on the way making the TeamOS edition Builds. (I would never personally use wmp or ie, but I understand there are people out there who would)

happy to hear that you are planning to work on more updated version of MPB. Tried your team os version..already happy with it....was planning to install MPB in my another laptop....since u r planning ot next version, will wait till then. any timeline you are planning to release it ??? also keep standalone installation files for calculator, windows picture and image viewer (if not installed) , old paint, sticky notes, if possible.

egyptian2020

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
4.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for that amazing work

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Conan in all your iso's i can't do boot start, neither using rufus nor poweriso nor Yummi.
Do you know why?
if i use other people's isos' i can already do :tmi:

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
479.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello,
Sorry to come back to this subject but there is always this problem of language change. The language downloads and installs correctly but all windows still remain in English. Did I miss something? Thank you for your answer.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Conan in all your iso's i can't do boot start, neither using rufus nor poweriso nor Yummi.
Do you know why?
if i use other people's isos' i can already do :tmi:
The instructions say " Create UEFI bootable USB with Rufus Tool "
Is that what you are are doing?

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The instructions say " Create UEFI bootable USB with Rufus Tool "
Is that what you are are doing?
yes But but it can't

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
yes But but it can't
What can't do what?

Answer my question.
Have you tried to create a UEFI bootable USB with Rufus?

Last edited:

cillerbin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
191.5 GB
Uploaded
38.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks u very much ... !!!!!!!!:clap::clap::rofl:

Azhar007

Downloaded
115.7 GB
Uploaded
115.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
old calculator installation file and windows photo viewer are included in all my builds! (paint as well) not sticky notes.

yes yes....i see that....just was saying so that u dont remove it in ur future builds...keeping a stand alone sticky note file will be good too.... :)
any idea on time line we can expect this build of yours ?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
The forum established is for everyone to share, there is no specific regulation that users are required to become a premium account, you are an administrator but there are insulting words. Others, don't think you have a bad personality like you, maybe I'm not economically as good as you, but there's one thing my personality isn't as bad as you.
No one has insulted you.
It has just been pointed out that you are no following the site rules. The rules are the same for everyone.

You have downloaded at least 9 torrents and you are not seeding any of them. That is not acceptable behaviour for anyone.
Your overall ratio is less than 0.4. That is not acceptable for anyone.

If you don't want to follow the rules then just log out and don't come back.

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What can't do what?

Answer my question.
Have you tried to create a UEFI bootable USB with Rufus?

it is weird because in other iso's everything goes well only in Conan’s that doesn’t start. I already know that I just wanted to know how to solve it

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
it is weird because in other iso's everything goes well only in Conan’s that doesn’t start. I already know that I just wanted to know how to solve it
I give up!
If you can't answer a simple question then I can't help you.

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I give up!
If you can't answer a simple question then I can't help you.
yes a create a bootable pen with rufus, poweriso and yummi, but it doesn't do boot. No problem if you can't help no more

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much, bro... I'm becoming a fan of your releases. The V1 was absolutely superb. This is another great build... especially for those who had problem installing network drivers (some of us use 8 to 10 year old rigs).
the most important thing, You listen to the community.
And I'm sure you can make slightly different builds for different users, like for those who prefer V1, and those who are on the downside and need a little help with drivers and basic features. Thank you again!

HANYDODG

Downloaded
32.2 GB
Uploaded
47.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I really like this version

Kwiklink

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for sharing :)

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
What a release bro @FBConan ! Loving this OS ! This is my fathers machine, pretty old but damn this OS is smooth and fast as hell. (thanks for including network drivers)

Astaad

Downloaded
124.1 GB
Uploaded
221.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Try Rufus with these settings>>>>>.

Thank you, how about the SMB protocol Is it enabled? Also am I able to install optional features or is there a way to enable them as I think they have been removed from the rom?

Other than that the rom is working awesome on my laptop. thank you for you awesome work!

Thank you, how about the SMB protocol Is it enabled? Also am I able to install optional features or is there a way to enable them as I think they have been removed from the rom?

Other than that the rom is working awesome on my laptop. thank you for you awesome work!

I have enabled Network sharing over my private network but the OS won't recognize my shared folders on my network, keeps giving Path not found etc. I am not sure if something is disabled on the rom, but if you could suggest something it would be appreciated. thanks