Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Finding Peers Teamos

Status
Not open for further replies.

1118niranjan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.5 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I got problem when im putting torrent to client in teamos torrent freeleach or private , its showing only finding peers only i waited 1h it will not go futher i tried with 2computer different location and too client deluge and utorrent no luck any body know what the issue with me or teamos /

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
well right at this very time our torrent tracker is offline this is why your getting error

is this happening with public torrent ?

1118niranjan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.5 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
well right at this very time our torrent tracker is offline this is why your getting error

is this happening with public torrent ?
ya i tried with Freeleech still the same

when is it gonna okey ? and is there other wayto download torrent otherthan direct ?

thanks for reply

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
ya i tried with Freeleech still the same

when is it gonna okey ? and is there other wayto download torrent otherthan direct ?

thanks for reply

every torrent you download from here will not work until the tracker is back online, time frame unknown, while the torrent system is offline use direct links, this is the only way,

if there are no direct links, you will have to wait till the tracker is back online

this was a question just for chat really not to open a thread, also on the main page is a bit torrent tracker status which looks like this

iu56J.png

Red offline, torrents won't work | Green online obviously they work

that being said, thread locked and completed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.