Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Firefly AI 25.0.0.2257 Beta for Adobe Photoshop 24.7 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11375 (11375)
Member for 8 years
Q0R3bc.png

2e0do.png

Adobe Firefly is a family of generative artificial intelligence models created by Adobe for its Creative Cloud suite. It is designed to enrich and simplify creative workflows in Adobe applications through neural network tools. Firefly was trained on a dataset of images from Adobe Stock, open-licensed works, and public domain material that has expired copyright. Adobe warrants that images created are safe for commercial use and do not infringe the intellectual property of other people or brands.

Currently, Firefly's AI is focused on generating effects for images and text, and one of the main USPs is modifying and creating content-aware images right in Photoshop. Firefly supports a feature called Generative Fill that allows you to change the original image (add and remove objects, change the weather, the shape of objects, etc.) taking into account the perspective, lighting and style. Thus, you can create the necessary content in seconds using natural language.
At the time of this release, Adobe Firefly is only available in Photoshop versions 24.6 - 24.7. But I, m0nkrus, suggest you take advantage of the possibilities of this service now!

Interface language: English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / Finnish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / Arabic English / Hebrew English / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)

System requirements
• Pre-installed Adobe Photoshop 2023 version 24.7
• No blocking of Adobe servers, in particular used to remove a pop-up window informing about the status of the license
• Requires authorization in Adobe Photoshop on the Adobe server

What's New
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

File Size: 45 MB

2eYoK.png

Q0RR9z.png

2eGaV.png

See text for instrructions.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    35 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 35 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    11940579bc3061b36649b310c2caf8a85f14a436
  • Loading…

predaking10

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.2 GB
Uploaded
914.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the great upload!

Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
109 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks For this Plugin buddy

mazikeen

Downloaded
36.1 GB
Uploaded
219 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for this! will try it!

kobyrevah

Downloaded
19.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow. Thanks For The Upload And The Hard Work đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

SnowMonkey

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
AI is everywhere in such a short time. Appreciate the time for the share. TY!

ticujmfdram1

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
After installing it I can't see any installation in windows? how can I uninstall it?

drunkbeetle

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
27.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the hard work.

Last edited:

juneperiod

Downloaded
73 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for sharing this helpful software.

laajo

Downloaded
243.4 GB
Uploaded
155.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

robin hendrawan

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
412.5 GB
Uploaded
659.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Update 15 Aug 23 = Generative Fill not working on PS 24.7 must wait PS 25.0 and the firefly too. (not even working on the originals if u r using PS 24.7) U must use the V25 at least to be working with generative.

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Update 15 Aug 23 = Generative Fill not working on PS 24.7 must wait PS 25.0 and the firefly too. (not even working on the originals if u r using PS 24.7) U must use the V25 at least to be working with generative.
Damn I was wondering why it stopped working I was looking at so many things and decided to come here to see if anyone else had an issue. Thanks for updating, is there any current torrents for v25? I'm gonna search but I'd be cool to link if thee are

Narquosis

Downloaded
147.1 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The generative fill is currently working for me. I'm using the newest version of Photoshop and Firefly on TeamOS: "Adobe Photoshop 2023 v24.7.0.643 (x64) Multilingual TeamOS" and "Firefly AI 25.0.0.2257 Beta for Adobe Photoshop 24.7 (x64) TeamOS".

What I did was install Photoshop and then apply the Medicines. After that, I installed Firefly and signed into adobe account. When I was prompted to try the free trial, I closed Photoshop and applied the Medicines once more.

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The generative fill is currently working for me. I'm using the newest version of Photoshop and Firefly on TeamOS: "Adobe Photoshop 2023 v24.7.0.643 (x64) Multilingual TeamOS" and "Firefly AI 25.0.0.2257 Beta for Adobe Photoshop 24.7 (x64) TeamOS".

What I did was install Photoshop and then apply the Fix. After that, I installed Firefly and signed into adobe account. When I was prompted to try the free trial, I closed Photoshop and applied the Fix once more.
Ya that's pretty much the process I took when I originally installed it. It was working great for a couple of weeks but randomly today the generate prompt just does nothing now. It shows the loading bar then goes blank and doesn't generate anything. Have you tried it this evening?

Narquosis

Downloaded
147.1 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Ya that's pretty much the process I took when I originally installed it. It was working great for a couple of weeks but randomly today the generate prompt just does nothing now. It shows the loading bar then goes blank and doesn't generate anything. Have you tried it this evening?
Yeah, that's exactly what went down with the older versions of Photoshop and Firefly I had. I uninstalled Photoshop this morning using Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, then got the latest version I can find here in TeamOS and installed it right after. I just tested it out, and it's working fine. My timezone is GMT+8.

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yeah, that's exactly what went down with the older versions of Photoshop and Firefly I had. I uninstalled Photoshop this morning using Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, then got the latest version I can find here in TeamOS and installed it right after. I just tested it out, and it's working fine. My timezone is GMT+8.
Oh I stand corrected. I too have that same "Photoshop 2023 v24.7.0.643" and I'm realizing now I had the Firefly 24.7.0.2245 installed and not this one. I just simply downloaded and installed as admin then reopened photoshop and it's working again! Thanks for saying something, you doing so made me check again and I can enjoy this amazing AI tool.

robin hendrawan

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
412.5 GB
Uploaded
659.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
THanks fot the info, will try it

robin hendrawan

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
412.5 GB
Uploaded
659.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Did you finally make it work? i've done it but still not working. i got the 400 bad request error

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Did you finally make it work? i've done it but still not working. i got the 400 bad request error
Ya be sure to have Photoshop open, run the firefly installer as admin the close and reopen Photoshop and it should be good

aman_kumar

Downloaded
45.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
where to get a photoshop beta 24.7 please