Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Ghost Effect on the Screen - My Galaxy NOTE 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
61.7 GB
Uploaded
415.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello guys!

I humbly ask for help / assistance in an issue that is bothering me a lot, recently my Smartphone started presenting Ghost on the Screen everywhere. I would like to know if the members would have any effective or similar methods for solving the problem, such as an application or any related program. I've made attempts with several on the Google Play Store, but to no avail.

Thank you all for the attention.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@rodolfogarcia18 have you typed the tittle from this thread in google ???
because there they also tell you how to fix this :)

now this is wat i found :
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Screen Ghost Image
Welcome to another installment of our troubleshooting series where we aim to help our readers who own the #Samsung #Galaxy #S9 fix the issues that they are experiencing with their phone. This is one of the flagship models that the South Korean company has released this year and is considered as one of the best android smartphones available in the market today. Although this is a solid performing phone there are instances when certain issues can occur which we will be addressing today. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the Galaxy S9 screen ghost image issue.

If you own a Samsung Galaxy S9 or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Screen Ghost Image
Problem: Why does my phone have a greyish screen ghost image on all screens? When I turn on the phone or it has sat unused for a little while the screen looks like it has a grey color overlay on most of the screen there is a small strip at the top that is normal. I can still go to apps but each page opens with the grey overlay. After a while the grey overlay disappears and everything looks normal. This just appeared 2 days ago. No updates were done prior to this, it just started one morning when I picked up the phone after not using it overnight. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy s9.

Solution: Before doing any troubleshooting on this phone you should first make sure that the device is running on the latest software version. If an update is available then I suggest that you install it in your phone

Last edited:
Downloaded
61.7 GB
Uploaded
415.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for the help. I will research more about it.

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
1 month now and no replies, closed, and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.