Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Go Back Into Torrent Already Selectively Downloaded and Download More Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello, I'm sure this has an easy answer but when I search for this question online all I can find coming up is not related to my question. Basically I have downloaded a torrent for a software that had multiple sets in there, I originally only selected the software I needed at the time but now I need an additional piece of software from that. I went to just open the torrent again to select this software but I get an error stating Torrent is already in transfer list.

So how do I get to download another part of this torrent? Do I have to delete and re-do? It seems dumb that I can't just hit the torrent again and select a file that I didn't previously download?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
@TheCookie35Monster You need to DL the COMPLETE torrent. Not just partial.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
simply delete the torrent with torrent file from the client, dont delete the torrent with data, after deleting torrent with torrent file you can add the same torrent file again and it will only download the remaining parts of the data.

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@TheCookie35Monster You need to DL the COMPLETE torrent. Not just partial.
You misunderstand, I already downloaded the torrent and have been seeding it for awhile. I just want to go back and grab a file I didn't previously get.

simply delete the torrent with torrent file from the client, dont delete the torrent with data, after deleting torrent with torrent file you can add the same torrent file again and it will only download the remaining parts of the data.
Ok, if I delete the torrent from qbit and re-download the torrent to grab other files it will see the files I was previously seeding and reconnect?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
You misunderstand, I already downloaded the torrent and have been seeding it for awhile. I just want to go back and grab a file I didn't previously get.

Ok, if I delete the torrent from qbit and re-download the torrent to grab other files it will see the files I was previously seeding and reconnect?
You need to DL COMPLETE torrent. >>

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

set your torrent client to "do not automatically start downloading files after the torrent is added" then do as said above, add the file and force recheck, it will check the available data then start downloading the remaining data.

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
487.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
set your torrent client to "do not automatically start downloading files after the torrent is added" then do as said above, add the file and force recheck, it will check the available data then start downloading the remaining data.
Thanks that makes total sense and worked.

You need to DL COMPLETE torrent. >>
The one you highlighted here was one I stopped and never even used so that's why it shows partial download, the torrent I'm discussing here is the Adobe one which is like 125GB when I only wanted a few of the programs, I see it's in my leeching category even though I'm seeding it. You're saying you can only seed the full torrent?

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

TheCookie35Monster

If Your torrent client "said" that that torrent is on the list of torrents, just find it, then on bottom part click on "files" and then on right side check parts which You want to download

You do not need to download whole torrent, but if you not, you will not gain seed-bonus points on any torrent which isn't completely downloaded...

Status
Not open for further replies.