Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Grim.DarkOS.Series.V2.AIO

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
TRied put this USB and doesnt work as gets to 99.8% then stops with write failure of iso and tried on couple usb drives and still the same thing.......
Send me a screenshot of the rufus settings and the error.

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Only get to use Rufus 3.15 as others fail to load anyway, will try again different settings see if helps, just bit strange not work now as di other week and worked fine.
Will do screenshot as soon as if not work again.

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Only get to use Rufus 3.15 as others fail to load anyway, will try again different settings see if helps, just bit strange not work now as di other week and worked fine.
Will do screenshot as soon as if not work again.
Cant get to upload pic, so how does that work here as on other sites just click PAPERclip icon and do but not here..

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Cant get to upload pic, so how does that work here as on other sites just click PAPERclip icon and do but not here..
Anyway tried another couple iso and get same thing iso extraction error so no good to try use them, I tried the windows creation tool but that won't even load up anymore once get select drive to use as just says error in iso...

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Anyway tried another couple iso and get same thing iso extraction error so no good to try use them, I tried the windows creation tool but that won't even load up anymore once get select drive to use as just says error in iso...
So the problem is on your side.

dabaang007

Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
69.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Checkout your Bios Settings.... Sometimes some tweaks in bios solves the issue. secureboot on or off ? check all those settings in Bios. Hope this helps

brugo

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
291.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is crafted, to a high standered, i wonder how you did achieve such an elegant looking OS, you Mr Grimbahir deserve a lot of credit for the time put into this. And i have no problem seeding this, as i will want others to see your good work. for now all i have to say is Thank You and fair play as you are deserving of every last bit of credit for this....

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Wonderfull TeamOs....I am lost for words we all are so greatfull for your Genius...will seed Have a Good weekend TeamOs....

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you Grimbahir outstanding work...a must...will of course seed keep up the great work....
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

micheal805

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
16.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Nice compilation, like the themes and look forward to trying it out. Appreciated