Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hackintosh I ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hi, I'm looking for a Hackintosh that is in iso format, the ones I've been able to find are in dmg or img

but I am looking for a hackintosh which is in iso image

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You can convert dmg to iso on a pc via poweriso, available onsite. You can convert dmg to iso using the disk utility in Mac.

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
You can convert dmg to iso on a pc via poweriso, available onsite. You can convert dmg to iso using the disk utility in Mac.
I was going to say the same thing. A google search for the Mac OS version you are looking for with a & iso might get you the prefab distro that you are looking for.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I've also tried that, but I can't get it to boot from a Windows PC

I was going to say the same thing. A google search for the Mac OS version you are looking for with a & iso might get you the prefab distro that you are looking for.
I have searched and searched but what I have been able to find is in dmg or usb.nf but not iso can you upload one for me high sierra or el capitan

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Maybe your issue is with how you try to create the USB from a dmg image. Mac OS is a different beast than Windows so the same methods don't apply.
Have you tried TransMac (similar to Rufus but for Mac OS)? Also, keep in mind the USB and PC disk must be GPT formatted for MAc OS to work.

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342.3 GB
Uploaded
61.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

Using Windows to create the macOS Installer​

The first step to creating a macOS installer on Windows is to download . Make sure to download the zip file for the most recent release.

usb needs to be formated fat 32

Last edited:

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Maybe your issue is with how you try to create the USB from a dmg image. Mac OS is a different beast than Windows so the same methods don't apply.
Have you tried TransMac (similar to Rufus but for Mac OS)? Also, keep in mind the USB and PC disk must be GPT formatted for MAc OS to work.
I've tried TransMac and that but I want an iso file so I can boot it from my iodd 2541 virtual drive and it only takes iso

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You can make a macos in a virtual machine, the files needed are on here. You can then use the virtual macos to restore a disk using disk utility, as in, sending the virtual disk to a real disk. Then set up the correct efi folder in the efi partition. The disks you are trying must not be correct as they should boot anyway. In vitural macos you can examine /burn/ etc dmg files also. I got a Monterey hackintosh intel based going this way as I wasn't clever enough to do it any other way. Anyways, virtual mac is a hand start as it allows you to use all the opencore tools to make your efi folder if you can't find a pre made one.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You can make a macos in a virtual machine, the files needed are on here. You can then use the virtual macos to restore a disk using disk utility, as in, sending the virtual disk to a real disk. Then set up the correct efi folder in the efi partition. The disks you are trying must not be correct as they should boot anyway. In vitural macos you can examine /burn/ etc dmg files also. I got a Monterey hackintosh intel based going this way as I wasn't clever enough to do it any other way. Anyways, virtual mac is a hand start as it allows you to use all the opencore tools to make your efi folder if you can't find a pre made one.
would you be able to make one for me i can just downodet

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I haven't got the hardware or the software at the moment, I'm using Blissos as a daily driver. The files and instructions are easy and available here. If you have good hardware you could just use Proxmox and have any os you want.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.7 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I haven't got the hardware or the software at the moment, I'm using Blissos as a daily driver. The files and instructions are easy and available here. If you have good hardware you could just use Proxmox and have any os you want.
ok, I'll see if I can find one on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.