Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Having issue to forward/open port to upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo7777

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
34.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, i've been struggling for a couple of days now trying to open a port for utorrent so i can upload and raise my ratio. Back in the day I never had any issue with this. But a while ago I had to install openWRT on my archer C7 because i had issue with my wifi. I followed several guide and read info on forums online but i still can't succeed to open a port. Wither utorrent tell me its closed and im limited to download, or i use a website like canyouseeme to test the port and it says close. I compared my config wither from the LuCi web UI to forward a port in firewall config, which seems simple and I compared my redirect config in /etc/config/firewall and so far the simple config to open a tcpudp port still doesnt work. Not sure if anyone here is similar with this to help me out a bit. Thank you!

ASimke

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
If it is only for uttorent, you can try UPnP.

Momo7777

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
34.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just checked to make sure and it is enable

Just want to update, need to confirm but now utorrent for the first time show me a green check mark when I run test thanks to your insight I ran these commands in ssh:

opkg update
opkg install miniupnpd uci set
upnpd.config.enabled=1
/etc/init.d/miniupnpd enable

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Just checked to make sure and it is enable
....but now utorrent for the first time show me a green check mark when I run test thanks....

I guess this means you have fixed it, confirm it. When I had the same green mark problem months ago, I had to open the port from fiber optic modem setup. Some ISPs prohibit the opening of ports.

Momo7777

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
34.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I guess this means you have fixed it, confirm it. When I had the same green mark problem months ago, I had to open the port from fiber optic modem setup. Some ISPs prohibit the opening of ports.
Been a while i've use torrent like over 4 years, but been a while I use the same ISP and I never had issue before. Ever since i flash my firmware openWRT things seems to work a bit different, just waiting to see if I can upload anything still at 0 kb/s for now. But I do get the green checkmark when i do a test so we can close this thread I think :)

Well still doesn't work after all.. maybe someone has an idea. In u torrent in bottom right corner theres a while triangle saying no incoming connection but the wierd thing is when i clic on that and i do a connection test it pass. uploaded for over 3 days and uploaded only 500mb

Momo7777

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
34.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Problem seems to be fix now. You may close this thread thank you :)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
At the author's request, the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.