Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Hdd Repairing Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameer1986

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Sir i am a computer hardware eng and i come across many prob related to internal hdd sometime hdd fails due to delays or badsector due to which we cant install a new os or neither we can take the backup so, i want a software through which we can repair the delays or badsector to make the hdd works

Leroy

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Sir i am a computer hardware eng and i come across many prob related to internal hdd sometime hdd fails due to delays or badsector due to which we cant install a new os or neither we can take the backup so, i want a software through which we can repair the delays or badsector to make the hdd works
I know it's old but have you tried Spinrite 6. I repairs drives sector by sector

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
:mad: , Little Sir Dude.. I am Forum Moderator and I also come across many problems.. You appear to be Charging Threads again after a short absence..

Have you even tried to Use Our Search function or browse in >>"Software Releases">>> "Utilities or Recovery Tools".. I really dont think you every do..

Your the Hardware Engineer so really who better to ask or suggest but yourself.. Thats all...

Thread Locked and Completed Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.