Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Help for computer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
401.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i5 11500 has built in graphics.

Take the motherboard with cpu and ram to the nearest Asus service center. :nod:
The m/b needs repair.

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342 GB
Uploaded
61.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If your computer is a laptop it may very well be that the backlight in the LCD is failing... Google, "How to Tell if Your Backlight Is Burned out on a Monitor".
please read the thread before you comment it save pointless questions and comments

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
@GAPRGO have you been able to solve this??

GAPRGO

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@GAPRGO have you been able to solve this??
Problem not resolved but when i am removing graphics driver with display driver uninstaller and update graphics driver with windows update then this problem is reduced to 70 to 80 percent.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
Problem not resolved but when i am removing graphics driver with display driver uninstaller and update graphics driver with windows update then this problem is reduced to 70 to 80 percent.
might be the monitor or graphics card do a reply with everything you have tried and we'll go from there!

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342 GB
Uploaded
61.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
what version of widows are you using
what graphics driver are you using and what version
i take it you are using the onboard graphics

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years

I still say that this is more than likely a hardware problem. Likely display adapter or other hardware as said earlier.
Just an FYI though, I would suggest that you download your display driver from the manufacturers site, that way you have a copy of it and it will be the latest for your hardware.
While convenient, the display drivers hosted within Windows Update are not always the latest. They are usually several versions behind what's hosted on the manufacturer's site.

Do let us know if you resolve this, this thread has gone on for several pages so far.

GAPRGO

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
what version of widows are you using
what graphics driver are you using and what version
i take it you are using the onboard graphics
Yes it has onboard graphics.

I still say that this is more than likely a hardware problem. Likely display adapter or other hardware as said earlier.
Just an FYI though, I would suggest that you download your display driver from the manufacturers site, that way you have a copy of it and it will be the latest for your hardware.
While convenient, the display drivers hosted within Windows Update are not always the latest. They are usually several versions behind what's hosted on the manufacturer's site.

Do let us know if you resolve this, this thread has gone on for several pages so far.
I have tried today for installation of windows on another hard disk and install graphics driver from asus website and upto installation of graphics from windows update it works good but after update error has occurred only 1 time.

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
Yes it has onboard graphics.

I have tried today for installation of windows on another hard disk and install graphics driver from asus website and upto installation of graphics from windows update it works good but after update error has occurred only 1 time.

So overall, does it seem better / worse / or the same now? Because it sounds to me like maybe there was an issue with the driver that was installed via Windows Update.
The Update error, what was it related to?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
no action in over a moth thread solved and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.