Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hit and Run Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWeaver

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
165 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have two active hit and runs. I honestly do not even know how. The numbers do not even nearly match up

Is there something I can do about this?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
One should be gone soon and the other in another day.. 3 plus days are required

Does someone else there have access to your account/ Did you download load these or not?

SoulWeaver

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
165 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello! I downloaded them. No one else has access. I am just surprised there was a hit and run at all since I never stopped seeding the.

@Uncle Mac🤠 thank you so much for the response. It was especially refreshing to see someone being kind and understanding. Props to you and @MediumSteak

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Hello! I downloaded them. No one else has access. I am just surprised there was a hit and run at all since I never stopped seeding the.

@Uncle Mac🤠 thank you so much for the response. It was especially refreshing to see someone being kind and understanding. Props to you and @MediumSteak
@Elzer means well.. but im only one that gets him.. Bwahahahaha.. Best of Luck and Happy Holidays

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
These guides will tell you more about hit and run