Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How How to troubleshoot and fix Windows 10 blue screen errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanun

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hello guys, i need help A.S.A.P !
? i try every thing nothing work !

Jonas_Barua

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
BSOD is an error that stops the operating system itself. This means that the Windows have a problem they could not overcome and they turned off to avoid the damage. Problems related to BSOD are most commonly associated with a freshly installed component or internal component that slowly fails obedience. Whenever you get a blue screen, don't shutdown your computer, but write down what Windows wants to say with the code itself. This will give you vital information about the cause of the problem. Analyze the problem using the BlueScreenView tool.

Shanun

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
BSOD is an error that stops the operating system itself. This means that the Windows have a problem they could not overcome and they turned off to avoid the damage. Problems related to BSOD are most commonly associated with a freshly installed component or internal component that slowly fails obedience. Whenever you get a blue screen, don't shutdown your computer, but write down what Windows wants to say with the code itself. This will give you vital information about the cause of the problem. Analyze the problem using the BlueScreenView tool.
Windows keep saying :
" Error Code : "

Also i can't find BlueScreenView tool anywhere!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Windows keep saying :
" Error Code : "
Then follow the instructions here " Error Code : "
Or save important files and format and do a clean fresh install..
No upgrading

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11715 (11715)
Member for 8 years
Google shows bunches of causes and fixes for that error. If it keeps happening regularly, I would just do a clean install. That almost certainly will fix any problems.

Jonas_Barua

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Seems to be a problem with the operating system file might have been damaged due to lack of power.

You can follow the following steps and try to repair the operating system.

1. Turn off the computer, restart the system.
2. In the logo screen of the system immediately press and hold 'SHIFT' and press the key "F8" to enter 'recovery' and select 'See repair option advanced'.
3. In the "Choose an option" click "Troubleshooting"
4. In "Troubleshooting" click "Advanced"
5. Right on the screen 'Advanced Options' left click 'Windows Startup Configuration'
6. Now, in 'Windows Startup Setting' click 'Restart' and allow your system to finish the process. Will the repair without making any changes to your folders.

Note: If the problem persists, you can try option @Mr. Spacely in the previous post.

Jamizon

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Driver corruption, a stuffed .DLL, even a hdd sector error (among MANY other things) can cause problems like these. I usually try to scan the system files to check for errors before I go through the laborious task of an OS reinstall:
1) open an elevated command prompt
2) type: SFC scannow /r (the switch "/r" will automatically repair any errors found
3) restart

The system might check out ok. If this is the case, and you have exhausted all other options, then yes, I'd go with the recommendation by Mr. Spacely
In the event the tool does find errors, it will replace the corrupted files, and in many cases, you'll be good to go.

Good Luck!

Shanun

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i need this prog : "easy recovery essentials.iso" last version , it's the short way to fix that!

Jonas_Barua

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Shanun

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i foud it here and use it but it can't work version 2015 it's demanding for new one2019 !!!!!!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
i need this prog : "easy recovery essentials.iso" last version , it's the short way to fix that!
Then Google it and download and fix...
Thread Complete and Locked
Way more than enough given.. Good Luck and Than to everyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.