Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How i installed Kodachi

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
  • Boot from you USB ISO image or DVD or if you want try on Vmware player first you can install on Virtual machine and fully test it with permenet installation.
  • On Desktop click on Install_Kodachi_Online if you want to have updates along with the installtion (it will take longer) if you face any problems or you want fast install use the other option which is Install_Kodachi_Offline.
  • Click on Continue – My choice is English.
  • Click on Continue – My choice is English (US).
  • Click on Continue – My choice was Install third-party software ( You really need this option for drivers).
  • Click on Install Now – My choice Erase disk (My other flash memory or PC HDD) and Encrypt Kodachi (If you want to nuke Kodachi you must enable encryption on this step) + LVM then enter encryption password then continue.
  • Pop up window click on Continue.
  • Click on your country and your City then click on continue.
  • Enter your info do not change the user name! keep it as kodachi then hit enter stay back and watch. Please leave passowrd as r@@t00 then once you loging after setup is complete feel free to change it from Settings, then Users and Groups.
  • When it is done you can continue testing or reboot but make sure you remove Kodachi live CD, ISO, or Flush stick to allow the system to boot from your hard disk and not from installation media.
  • Once you have boot from the installed system it will do some background work on first boot only then it will shutdown you will have to boot it again this will happen only once after successful installation of Kodachi.
  • On some old PC’s boot up could be slow so better use noapic option from the grub menu.
  • If the installer breaks with GRUB installation failed make sure you disable secure boot then try installing Kodachi again.

Last edited by a moderator:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I used to use Kodachi, but now since last 10 months and more I have but hated it. tbvh, useless stuffs and makes system very heavy. It is not as intuitive for pentest as well.
Anyways, I still share Kodachi, as it is still good compared to few others in terms of so called security.
Fedora and PopOS are best as of now.

BTW, good tutorial. Suggest you tone down the spaces between the sentences/paragraphs/points to make it simpler.