Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News HOW MY AI GIRLFRIEND WORKS

QLpjUr.jpeg

For TeamOS members looking for romance with AI girls, there are multiple chatbots available on the GPT Store to satisfy virtual love needs.

Ten years ago, the movie "Her" was filmed about a lonely man's relationship with an operating system, and not long after that, chatbots based on artificial intelligence appeared, which were created for the purpose of conversation with people, including romantic conversation. One of the most popular such chatbots is Replika, which has been downloaded more than 10 million times.

In some cases, people's connection with such AI tools has crossed the line and they have even fallen in love with the algorithm and created romantic relationships, and the bots have replaced humans and partners in everything but the physical sense - although many have had sexual conversations with them, too.

OpenAI's GPT Store has also been officially launched, a store where you can download numerous AI tools that are based on ChatGPT, but chatbots like Replica, or those with which you can establish romantic relationships, are not allowed. Nevertheless, some such AI chatbots have made their way into the GPT Store, and if you search for the term “girlfriend” on this AI tools store, you will find at least eight romantic chatbots such as “Korean Girlfriend”, “Virtual Sweetheart”, “Your girlfriend Scarlett " and "Your AI girlfriend, Tsu". These chatbots, clearly, are made for romantic communication with users, which violates the rules of OpenAI. The company says that their policy of banning romantic GPTs can be applied immediately at log in chatbot or later.

While, on the one hand, such chatbots could have a positive effect, especially when it comes to elderly people who feel lonely and communication with GPTs could be good for their mental state, such chatbots also have a potentially bad side. As some earlier studies have shown, people can get too attached to them and create the feeling that they are talking to real people, which is why they can put the real world, or real people, in the background.

Another big problem is that people might get used to such chatbots and a pleasant communication with them where the bots say exactly what people want to hear. People could ask for such a pleasant way of communication from their human partners, which, of course, is not always possible, which could tie them even more to chatbots.

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
My AI made this for you. Have fun chatting :p

QL3kzh.jpeg

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:rolleyes: Don't understand it but, yeah no, just, no. :p

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Long time ago I've imagined the same. And tried to find a good chatbot or such an app like that. But it's more being addictive to mobiles or laptops rather than a relationship. Cause in order to communicate we have to interact with such devices.
It will always have pro's and con's.
I think it's better to be more in real life rather than attaching to virtual. But I know it depends.
For loners it might give a boost. Wish those algorithms boost their mind state without breaking them.

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Decided to breakup with my AI girlfriend. Now she wants half my stuff...:p

Ossie3

Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
30 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
wtf.... this is kinda sad tbh

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Get a life, get a real girlfriend, or better, get married. :p

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
142.9 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
@mobi0001 the woman was born three days before the devil (CWL) (CWL) (CWL)

charlienosse

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
But is she two-timing you with other guys...

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years
one of the creepiest dating things! I coudn't expect anything better from you @Elzer! lol