Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How to Cleanup the WinSxS Folder in Windows 10 during Iso modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_eight

Downloaded
96.3 GB
Uploaded
132.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello everyone,
by getting inspired from the good people of this forum (speacially @PasMater sir) i am trying to modify a windows 10 iso. i am experimenting with winreducer, msmg toolkit and a little bit with NTLITE. i managed to remove microsoft apps and other bloatwares but size is almost same even after all modifications. i try to delete WinSxS folder using winreducer but will it will mess with boot.
i need your help with this. how can i delete/clean winsxs folder during modding process and which software/script i can use?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
I know you need WinSxs, once you done updates , you can clean older versions with Auslogics win reducer!

Z_eight

Downloaded
96.3 GB
Uploaded
132.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I know you need WinSxs, once you done updates , you can clean older versions with Auslogics win reducer!
i m not planning to keep updates (builds) with this experimental modding and i try winreducers expert optimization. it somehow break the iso and it wont detect in vmware.

Phrankie

âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
345 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
@Z_eight make sure you already integrated those features you want like .Net Framework 3.5 first before cleaning the winsxs folder or else you cant enable it or any feature after the iso created good luck 😉

Z_eight

Downloaded
96.3 GB
Uploaded
132.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@Z_eight make sure you already integrated those features you want like .Net Framework 3.5 first before cleaning the winsxs folder or else you cant enable it or any feature after the iso created good luck 😉
you are right and i did like you said and now i want to clean this winsxs folder. How can i clean/delete it and what software i cant use to clear/delete it?
do i need to clean it in audit mode or in some other way?

Z_eight

Downloaded
96.3 GB
Uploaded
132.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks everyone
i find solution for this in winreducer expert presets.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
Thanks everyone
i find solution for this in winreducer expert presets.
thread completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.