Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How to del and renew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan Viljoen

Downloaded
34.8 GB
Uploaded
45.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi there i have been a member since 2020 i would really like to start over with all my acount stuff like i cant download or seed becouse of my ratio can some one help me havent been using this site for so long but now i whana start over can some one help me

Johan Viljoen

Downloaded
34.8 GB
Uploaded
45.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
why you smiling i am seriouse i dont know what to do to get it right so i can start download or seed again please help

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
There is no such thing as start over or fresh start. This isn't a video game, this is life. You can only continue using with what you have redeeming your mistakes or simply log out and never come back. That being said, it is not like you don't have any other options than quitting. There are multiple ones.

1: Download Freeleech and let it on seed until you get your downloading rights back.
2: Become a VIP and instantly regain your rights.
3: Come back on international festival season like christmas to make use of the option of freeleech for all, to download anything you want even if you are below the minimum ratio and let it seed to increase your seedbonus which you can use to buy upload credits which will increase your ratio.

Personally, i would tell you to become a VIP and give the community a chance to grow. Since the community has already given you 12GB worth of data, it is only right that you give back something to the community which you have taken advantage of without giving anything in return for the past 4 years.

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years