Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to get windows defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
92.8 GB
Uploaded
203.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
today i installed this windows 10 as we can see all tweaks has been removed. but i just want to know how can i get back some of tweaks like windows defender which is bestest antivirus program of windows. i tried google it couldn't help me out.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Ok, let's get some things straight. Defender is a VERY good AV and a decent solution for the time being, but it's not the "bestest". I say "for the time being" cause things change over time and MS is known for doing this.

As for google not being of help... Did you try the term " how to reinstall windows Defender" What terms did you try to search with?

If the above won't help, better get a different version of windows or contact the modder of the build by asking in his thread, otherwise tell us what you did that didn't work so far so we can move on from that point.

Last edited:
Downloaded
92.8 GB
Uploaded
203.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
oh yeah i was googling wrong. thank you i will try these keywords.

google is showing solution only of if i have it in standard iso, here i am talking about if we want a particular tweak. then how can we get it.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
oh yeah i was googling wrong. thank you i will try these keywords.

google is showing solution only of if i have it in standard iso, here i am talking about if we want a particular tweak. then how can we get it.
STop this now. Stop the multiple comments.. Find a anti virus and install and you wont need windows defender or find a full oem/rtm OS and install..
Thread Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.