Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How To Make A Gho File Into A Bootable Iso File

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydvr700

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
hello I am looking for a way to make this gho file into an iso file

the iso file needs to be bootable so I can install in my daughter in laws pc
any help is greatly appreciated

Ahnicron

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Seems to me we went through this on the other forum. If none of the solutions we posted there were of any help,then there isn't much more we can do for you. But, if I'm not mistaken, I think someone will be uploading the ISO version of this OS. So keep your eye peeled for it.

SANDY

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Seems to me we went through this on the other forum. If none of the solutions we posted there were of any help,then there isn't much more we can do for you. But, if I'm not mistaken, I think someone will be uploading the ISO version of this OS. So keep your eye peeled for it.
bro can u plz tell me which other forum are u referring on this discussion so that i can view nd get my work done as i m facing the same problem

Ahnicron

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

This is all I've found on .gho files. I've never used them myself because I can't stand norton products. I've had nothing but bad experiances with them.

B

Black_Diamond

hello sir i am vivekbora of fb i tolded you i will provide it to after a week or two but i got in a problem so dont know when i will be able to provide its iso to you but still i will tell other team members to help you hello rain i have less time plz do something its a problem of many people dont have time to say it to you personally so saying here itself hope u will see my message thanks and bye

B

Black_Diamond

i came to know from somewhere that gho file can be burned to cd/dvd using norton ghost so i will suggest everyone to try that software once other help will be provided from our staff thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.