Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to Make Your Own Custom Windows OS

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
giphy.gif

Operating systems are the software that manage the hardware and resources of a computer. They provide the interface between the user and the machine, and enable various applications to run. However, not every operating system is suitable for every user or every task. Sometimes, you may want to customize or modify your operating system to suit your needs and preferences, or to improve its performance and functionality. In this Tutorial, we will explore some ways to ensure operating system customization and flexibility, and how they can benefit you.

There are many different types of operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, and more. Each one has its own advantages and disadvantages, depending on the hardware, software, security, usability, and compatibility features you need. For example, if you want a user-friendly and widely supported operating system, you may opt for Windows or MacOS. In this Tutorial, the focus is on the Windows operating system.

How many times have you wondered how and in what way to create Windows with all the necessary programs and what will be your personal OS, as a result of experimentation and learning?!

Finally, this tutorial gives you the opportunity to learn, from start to finish, how to customize the operating system to your needs, in a simple and easy-to-understand way, using tools and without coding.

Thanks to the efforts of OS Master, our members, in this tutorial there is a complete video in real time (113 min. : 33 sec.) that explains everything, step by step, as well as all the necessary tools and programs, which you need to realize and create your dream windows (video contains short basic instructions in notepad).

I learned the hard way, using the Windows 10 Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) and the Windows System Image Manager (SIM).

By customizing the settings and appearance of your operating system, you can make it more comfortable and enjoyable to use, as well as more efficient and productive.

The final way to ensure operating system customization and flexibility is to learn and experiment. Operating systems are complex and dynamic software that can be modified and improved in many ways. By learning and experimenting with your operating system, you can discover new and better ways to customize and optimize it for your needs and preferences. You can also troubleshoot and solve any problems that may arise, as well as enhance your skills and knowledge in operating systems.

To experiment with Windows, customize it to your needs, install all the necessary software, burn that installation and use it to create an ISO, you need to download a clean installation of Windows, at the link:

HTTP:
https://massgrave.dev/genuine-installation-media.html
After downloading a clean version of Windows OS, to ensure operating system customization and flexibility is to use virtual machines. In our case, Oracle VM VirtualBox version 6.1 was used. Virtual machines are software that emulate the hardware and software of a computer, allowing you to run multiple operating systems on a single physical machine. For example, you can run Windows on a Mac, or Linux on a Windows PC, using virtual machines. This way, you can access the features and applications of different operating systems without having to switch or dual-boot your computer. Virtual machines also provide isolation and security, as they prevent the operating systems from interfering with each other or affecting the host machine.

Oracle VM VirtualBox, version 6.1 is attached to the necessary tools and after the installation you should pay attention to stay in that version, upgrading is enabled, but version 7++ will create a problem for you when using this program that you will not be able to solve.
You can see the configuration of VirtualBox settings after installation in the video, where we move from words to actions.

The link below contains everything you wanted, but didn't have anyone to ask:

I 99.9% guarantee that all tools and programs are safe.

Im at your disposal for any additional information, at any time of the day or night.

Qm6F7c.png

Last edited:

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
NIce tutorial, thanks for sharing

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sounds cool, thanks for sharing. But...
Link doesn't load "An error occurred during a connection to filetransfer.io. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG"

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Downloading it now. May just give this a try, been wanting to create one for a long time now!

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
Link doesn't load "An error occurred during a connection to filetransfer.io. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG"
o o o o o o

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
thank you, but active external links are not allowed on the forum

Last edited:

Ultraplex

Downloaded
21.6 GB
Uploaded
469.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
My bad ... ... ....

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
The software that you want to install during OS customization must be placed in one folder or individual folders and saved as .iso, using the ImgBurn program that is included in the necessary tool.

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
@Ultraplex o o o o o o o

thinBe@r

Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
225.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Elzer, Very interesting. Will this work using windows 11 ?
I am looking and WinReducerEX only works with Win10 ?

@Subhani

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Nice tutorial, thanks for sharing

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you, The Mega link worked.

bijurajnr

Downloaded
231.3 GB
Uploaded
115 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you Mr. Elzer...Nice tutorial....How to get LTSC ISO file...

BoboN

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
268.9 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Elzer Thank you so much my friend :D

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The software that you want to install during OS customization must be placed in one folder or individual folders and saved as .iso, using the ImgBurn program that is included in the necessary tool.
Thank you for this nice tutorial

A particular name and location for this/these folder(s) with iso of progs to be installed
I didn't spot the steps to have them installed automatically in the video
And what about registration? If they are registered in VirtualBox the .wim will have the registered version and they'll be installed registered. Right?

Cheers

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:) Thanks so much for this @Elzer
for the info and the software, truly appreciated. :)

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
209.5 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you mister ELZER for this tuto

lemegapro

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
23.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello Mr ELZER,
Can you contact me by private message, I have a question about your video. I followed the procedure to the letter, everything worked fine except that I had put one or two shortcuts on the desktop and a directory with some software and everything disappeared in the final ISO.
I did: disk cleanup as indicated, is this what erased me?
On the other hand, the installed software was present in the final ISO.
Thank you for your help.
a retired and passionate Frenchman.
Thank you for your video

Skyy2kM@st3r

Downloaded
60.7 GB
Uploaded
59.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
just refresh the page i also got that error

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)