Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked I seeded using ExpressVpn but having hit and run lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahulmacverma

Downloaded
60.2 GB
Uploaded
65.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Please unlock my account so that i can seed new files without vpn.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
141.8 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Rahulmacverma no need to use vpn for downloading seeding .. you should start seeding this it shows you the time you seeded you need to seed for min 3days ..

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@Rahulmacverma

You will not get your download rights back until you fix your ratio.
This is your responsibility, not ours.

Read these guides carefully so that you understand our site and what you need to do.

You could end your problems here
Good luck.

Last edited:

Rahulmacverma

Downloaded
60.2 GB
Uploaded
65.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@ya
@Rahulmacverma no need to use vpn for downloading seeding .. you should start seeding this it shows you the time you seeded you need to seed for min 3days ..
@Rahulmacverma

You will not get your download rights back until you fix your ratio.
This is your responsibility, not ours.

Read these guides carefully so that you understand our site and what you need to do.

You could end your problems here
Good luck.
I wasn't aware of 3 days rule. Can't pay either being a student. I know it's my problem and not your. But community is to help each other. I'm able to seed only old torrents and those have no leechers and so useless. So, i'm stuck now.

Downloaded
111 GB
Uploaded
145.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have these issues when I am still in college. hence, I don't have personal PC to seed the files. I am always in the cafe and usually their PC has fresh desktop once shutdown like their PCs are in deepfreeze mode. But we have to abide the policy of the team. Even we have good reason of why we have done it. Still admins cannot just bypass such circumstances as the other users/uploaders will get angry if they discovered it. If they allow you this time to be bypassed then many users will follow you crooked ways and the rules will be broken.

If we cannot afford to lose download access, better to refrain downloading from torrent posts and look other alternative post that has Direct Download attached to it so you could be safe from hit and run feature. Even It is Direct Download or also we should not forget to say Thank you for appreciation to those who upload and coded the medicines :)

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@ya

I wasn't aware of 3 days rule. Can't pay either being a student. I know it's my problem and not your. But community is to help each other. I'm able to seed only old torrents and those have no leechers and so useless. So, i'm stuck now.
When you download you won't run into problems as long as you keep your ratio up (what you download and what you seed).

Seeding for 3 days will prevent a hit and run.
But the file size of what you download is subtracted from your ratio.
If you do this too often, your ratio can get so low your account might be locked.

How to fix? Build up bonus points. You do this by continuing seeding after the 3 day requirement is met.
Make sure to keep your torrent file and its download in their original places so your torrent client can find it to seed.

Now the "payment". That is, you get paid in points when you seed. Your seeding earns bonus points for every hour you seed. Then you can redeem these bonus points.

Just get 120 bonus points and you get 1 gig upload credit. 3 gigs of credit when you seed long enough to get 330 points. And so on.
So keep your downloads seeding, watch your ratio, and redeem your bonus points for upload credit.

And pay attention to free leech downloads, as their file size won't be deducted from your ratio. So this is another way to build up bonus points to redeem.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Many ppl / members think if they have download a few torrents and they suddenly change or think to use vpn that the status from that torrent seeder stay ...
WRONG THINKING !!! when you are here without vpn then DO NOT USE VPN ...
so that you will get no hit and run ....
i'm seeding here 186 torrents and never got a hit and run ... just to be clear ...

Status
Not open for further replies.