Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Impact OS

RAIYAN9409

Downloaded
845.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Help: Can you tell me how did u bypass TPM and 4Gb ram requirement??
(It would be a great help for me)

reysys

Downloaded
471.9 GB
Uploaded
702.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hi use Rufus ..it can remove the 4GB RAM, TPM 2.0, and Secure Boot requirements while creating the bootable USB drive.

reysys

Downloaded
471.9 GB
Uploaded
702.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello! I encountered error code 0xC0000005 during the installation of Windows 11. Could you please investigate this error code and provide assistance? Thank you!

This error occurred both in VirtualBox and during a live installation

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Hello! I encountered error code 0xC0000005 during the installation of Windows 11. Could you please investigate this error code and provide assistance? Thank you!

I read this when I looked into that error code... straight from Google, RAM failure may cause 0xc0000005 error

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Google it.
That error is quite common and I have seen many causes for it.
You'll have to find the possible causes, using Google, then work out which one applies to you.

reysys

Downloaded
471.9 GB
Uploaded
702.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Google it.
That error is quite common and I have seen many causes for it.
You'll have to find the possible causes, using Google, then work out which one applies to you.
exactly ..may can add this too: The error code 0xC0000005 typically indicates a generic issue during program execution, often related to memory handling or access problems. In the case of a custom Windows 11 installer, it might suggest a problem with the installer file itself, such as corruption or missing components. I suggest checking the integrity of the installer file first. If it's okay, try copying the installer to a different location on your hard drive and running it again. If the issue persists, further troubleshooting steps such as checking event logs or running system diagnostics may be necessary

ps : I experienced this: the solution is not my responsibility because I was only testing this system. If my comment causes any problems for anyone... well, that's it. I know Google, the testing tool( ram,cpu,vga ..) is of excellent quality... Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

Ebou555

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you a lot, with best regards

djeclipse

Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
119.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Ok thanks for letting me know brother

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
As @reysys said, use rufus for making a bootable usb to bypass the TPM.
exactly ..may can add this too: The error code 0xC0000005 typically indicates a generic issue during program execution, often related to memory handling or access problems. In the case of a custom Windows 11 installer, it might suggest a problem with the installer file itself, such as corruption or missing components. I suggest checking the integrity of the installer file first. If it's okay, try copying the installer to a different location on your hard drive and running it again. If the issue persists, further troubleshooting steps such as checking event logs or running system diagnostics may be necessary

ps : I experienced this: the solution is not my responsibility because I was only testing this system. If my comment causes any problems for anyone... well, that's it. I know Google, the testing tool( ram,cpu,vga ..) is of excellent quality... Thanks for your attention.
This error occur most of the times at legacy computers and mostly at laptops.
Is your disk partitioned?
Use another usb port and try the port at the back side of your M/B.
When you format your disk, format and the allocated one [its the one with around 150MB store]
You can convert the install.esd to install.wim, most of the times this is the main cause if you are having an old pc.

reysys

Downloaded
471.9 GB
Uploaded
702.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

When you format your disk, format and the allocated one [its the one with around 150MB store]
You can convert the install.esd to install.wim, most of the times this is the main cause if you are having an old pc.
my config is: Amd 5600x,32 GB 3600 Mhz dualCh RAM , 6650XT VGA..mybe is not old or legacy :) ..

Actually, it's no big deal that the installation didn't work, I just shared my experience, maybe it will help someone else... I don't use Windows much, Linux is better, more interesting, they focus more on performance there, the appearance is secondary and can be changed.

RAIYAN9409

Downloaded
845.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years

No I want TPM & RAM requirement bypassed ISO, as did u made (Tried with rufus and ntlite but in vain), Expecting help from u

ravonovar

Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
179.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thx for you share....i luv this OS

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
No I want TPM & RAM requirement bypassed ISO, as did u made (Tried with rufus and ntlite but in vain), Expecting help from u
If you have NTLite use it then to bypass.

elhoda

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for this share

RAIYAN9409

Downloaded
845.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
If you have NTLite use it then to bypass.
how did u do that? using nt lite? I tried with ntlite but doesn't work, same problem persists during installation that it does't fulfills ram or tpm requirements (in VM)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
how did u do that? using nt lite? I tried with ntlite but doesn't work, same problem persists during installation that it does't fulfills ram or tpm requirements (in VM)
You have to bypass the TPM at boot.wim
This stops here.
Go to NTLite forum for more info.

RAIYAN9409

Downloaded
845.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
You have to bypass the TPM at boot.wim
This stops here.
Go to NTLite forum for more info.
i know that and i did it also but not working in WiN11 23H2. How did u bypass it? How professionals like you bypass it genrally from the ISO totally? (plz tell me, it would be great help)

Salomon007

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is magnificent! Thanks heaps for doing such a great job! 🙏